Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How can annis

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:32 pm

Have 70 swansea tickets put aside and we can't have tickets put aside for ourselves :evil:

Re: How can annis

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:33 pm

Todgers Ccfc <3 wrote:Have 70 swansea tickets put aside and we can't have tickets put aside for ourselves :evil:

Our Travel Club has had them put aside, Not Me, Same as other Travel Clubs, Vince will prob have 500 put aside.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:34 pm

Todgers Ccfc <3 wrote:Have 70 swansea tickets put aside and we can't have tickets put aside for ourselves :evil:

thats why!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:36 pm

I thought there's only 1 travel club I've been to 8 away games I better have a swansea away ticket

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:40 pm

Todgers Ccfc <3 wrote:I thought there's only 1 travel club I've been to 8 away games I better have a swansea away ticket

1 travel club! :lol:

I've done 8 too, doesn't mean you automatically get a ticket though. Better get your name down with your travel club. There are 2000 people that qualify for tickets and only 1800 available.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:42 pm

Claire wrote:
Todgers Ccfc <3 wrote:I thought there's only 1 travel club I've been to 8 away games I better have a swansea away ticket

I've done 8 too, doesn't mean you automatically get a ticket though. Better get your name down with your travel club. There are 2000 people that qualify for tickets and only 1800 available.

so in other words claire is trying to say ' get your skates on pal' :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:42 pm

How many travel clubs have city got then I thought it was only the supporters club.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:43 pm

There are about 10 Official Travel Clubs and This Forum is one of them :ayatollah:
I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND NOW.

Claire wrote:

Please put your old Avatar back. :mrgreen:

Forever Blue wrote:

There are about 10 Official Travel Clubs and This Forum is one of them :ayatollah:
I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND NOW.

:lol: :lol: YOU BEEN TOLD :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:45 pm

There must be 1 official travel club and 9 unofficial travel clubs then.

You dont know much about how many travel clubs there are :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'm sure there'll be plenty floating around the pubs..... :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:46 pm

bluegirl73 wrote:How many travel clubs have city got then I thought it was only the supporters club.

There must be loads, all the busses that go on bubble trips have to be registered travel clubs as far as I'm aware. Any of the ones that can reserve tickets for their busses must be registered. I've been with the forum and on Dibs tours and Ely Valley Bluebirds is another I know of, must be loads more.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:47 pm

Marc wrote:I'm sure there'll be plenty floating around the pubs..... :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

:shock: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:48 pm

You can,t put ur name down with vince until Saturday.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:49 pm

I'm only 14 I ain't allowed In pubs and plus i don't know how many travel clubs there are Annis thinks he's the leader of Cardiff nw mun

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:53 pm

Todgers Ccfc <3 wrote:I'm only 14 I ain't allowed In pubs and plus i don't know how many travel clubs there are Annis thinks he's the leader of Cardiff nw mun

You are the one that thinks Annis has 70 tickets!!! :lol: :lol: Why do you think Annis thinks he is the leader of Cardiff??? :roll:

This forum's travel club has 70 tickets, not Annis :roll:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:53 pm

Todgers Ccfc <3 wrote:I'm only 14 I ain't allowed In pubs and plus i don't know how many travel clubs there are Annis thinks he's the leader of Cardiff nw mun

If you want some Swansea tickets....join now....join Annis' Club ;)

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:54 pm

dorsetblue wrote:
Claire wrote:

Please put your old Avatar back. :mrgreen:

Can't for the moment sorry! :lol:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:58 pm

I'll start my own club

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:59 pm

I think he is safer travelling with the supporters club. :old:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:04 pm

ive been to 8 aswell i better get a ticket :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:05 pm

:old: :old: :old:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:06 pm

I know we better have tickets inih bluebirdsmad123 :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:07 pm

and i went to watford they plaed fuckin terrible and wat do they offer discount in the shop ye so they can have more money :evil:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:07 pm

Or we will kick off Like Annis does for england :evil:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:08 pm

bluebirdsmad123 wrote:and i went to watford they plaed fuckin terrible and wat do they offer discount in the shop ye so they can have more money :evil:

At least they had a good chippy by the ground in Watford, Cefnforestbluebird can vouch for that.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:08 pm

cardiff always about money :evil:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:09 pm

Todgers Ccfc <3 wrote:Or we will kick off Like Annis does for england :evil:

:roll: :roll: :roll: Just book on with YOUR travel club, you will have a ticket then. You can stop moaning and sniping at Annis then.