Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MOWGILIS IN CRWYS ROAD

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:38 pm

Well I think that's what its called, cracking meal there tonight, contemporary Indian cuisine (and for those of you that don't understand the meaning of contemporary, it means an extra fiver per head, 8-) )
We went and used one of those groupon vouches you see being advertised on certain web sites and e mails, had a few bargains, bought six hours of driving lessons for a mates Xmas present and it only cost £30, it costs more than that for an hour normally so at £5 a hour its a real bargain.

Anyway drifting again, good Indian and tell them I sent you, if they don't remember me tell them it was the big fat b*stard that don't tip. ;)

Re: MOWGILIS IN CRWYS ROAD

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:44 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Well I think that's what its called, cracking meal there tonight, contemporary Indian cuisine (and for those of you that don't understand the meaning of contemporary, it means an extra fiver per head, 8-) )
We went and used one of those groupon vouches you see being advertised on certain web sites and e mails, had a few bargains, bought six hours of driving lessons for a mates Xmas present and it only cost £30, it costs more than that for an hour normally so at £5 a hour its a real bargain.

Anyway drifting again, good Indian and tell them I sent you, if they don't remember me tell them it was the big fat b*stard that don't tip. ;)

Agree totally, had a nice takeaway on Saturday from there :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:48 pm

Six hours for £30? f**k me I need to get some of those!

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:52 pm

Awesome curry there! I use that groupon site, still got my Mowgli's voucher to use!

I bought one for Puccini's tapas place on Albany Road last week. 16 quid for a 40 quid voucher. Anyone been there? Any good?

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:28 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Well I think that's what its called, cracking meal there tonight, contemporary Indian cuisine (and for those of you that don't understand the meaning of contemporary, it means an extra fiver per head, 8-) )

Best onion bajee I've ever had

Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:50 pm

The Groupon website has some amazing offers!

Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:51 pm

Claire wrote:The Groupon website has some amazing offers!

That's a fantastic website!!!!

Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:05 am

What so they can spit in our food?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: