Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hey I'm new to the forum

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:38 pm

Hey I'm new to the forum. I've been wanting to get a city tattoo for the last to years but still don't no want to get, so just wanted to no If any 1 has any and if not any suggestions? Cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Hey I'm new to the forum

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:39 pm

welcome to the house of love and passion and debates :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:50 pm

CCFC CRUMPY wrote:Hey I'm new to the forum. I've been wanting to get a city tattoo for the last to years but still don't no want to get, so just wanted to no If any 1 has any and if not any suggestions? Cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Welcome!

I have always said that I would get a city tattoo but only if we get to the prem!!

Has been my plan since1995!! :old: If we go up it will be the city badge on my leg with the year of promotion!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:53 pm

CCFC CRUMPY wrote:Hey I'm new to the forum. I've been wanting to get a city tattoo for the last to years but still don't no want to get, so just wanted to no If any 1 has any and if not any suggestions? Cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Get a portrait of Sam, DJ and Annis on your back with the St David's badge above them and Annis doing the Ayatollah :D :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:55 pm

when im 18 ima get the cardiff badge on my chest with "pride of wales" underneath: then and IF we ever win anything ima get them listed underneath :ayatollah:

Ive got the bluebirds badge in black and grey shade with the signatures of the starting 11 from the 1927 cup final around it
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

carlccfc wrote:

Get a portrait of Sam, DJ and Annis on your back with the St David's badge above them and Annis doing the Ayatollah :D :ayatollah:

Jesus, How big do you think this guys back is Carl :shock: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:57 pm

carlccfc wrote:

he must be whale on legs en :shock: must be a rich whale aswell haha

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:00 pm

the city badge on my leg was my first idea but I've seen some very tatty badges and was a bit worried because don't no any reputable tattoo artists.
Last edited by CCFC CRUMPY on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:01 pm

CCFC CRUMPY wrote:
the city badge on my leg :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

That was my first idea but I've seen some very tatty badges and was a bit worried because don't no any reputable tattoo artists.[/quote]

Dai Fleet, Blackwood Mate. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:05 pm

Marc wrote:
CCFC CRUMPY wrote:
the city badge on my leg :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

That was my first idea but I've seen some very tatty badges and was a bit worried because don't no any reputable tattoo artists.

Dai Fleet, Blackwood Mate. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]
Cheers mate will have a look :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:06 pm

Welcome, I have been planning on getting a Bluebird just below my shoulder for ages, still haven't got round to doing it yet.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:11 pm

If we get promoted I will tattoo everyone for 75% of the normal price at my studio :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:12 pm

wheres your tattoo shop (or what its called) at?

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:15 pm

in Aberdare... Young Gunz on facebook :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:16 pm

ah brill :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:19 pm

I'd just like to state I'm from Merthyr and not an Aberdare snake.. just have a shop there :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:26 pm

have the hero of cardiff
PETER RIDSDALE and ROBBIE FOWLER!!!!!!

:ayatollah:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:38 pm

carlccfc wrote:

ANNIS AND DAVEY JONES I WIL DO FOR FREE FOR YOU FELLA

Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:55 pm

welcome to the leeds forum mucca..lol hi fella welcome..

Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:06 pm

welcome :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:25 pm

welcome :ayatollah:

as marc says dai fleet (abracadabra) is one of the best around, dont have any tats myself but looking at a few. would be interested in seeing some of johnnieblue's work

Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:16 pm

you be lucky to get an appointment with dai fleet before christmas :lol: :lol: