Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WH SPORTS LTD

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:00 pm

Annis,

Are we allowed to discuss this Company, its Directors , its liquidation and any other matters on said subject or is it still Taboo on here?

Re: WH SPORTS LTD

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:01 pm

TNT wrote:Annis,

Are we allowed to discuss this Company, its Directors , its liquidation and any other matters on said subject or is it still Taboo on here?

Please becareful what is said unless you have proof to back it up. It can only be Opinions or I Believe .

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:02 pm

oopsa daisy TNT :lol:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Please becareful what is said unless you have proof to back it up. It can only be Opinions or I Believe .

In fairness annis from what im hearing it will very much be in the public domain soon

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:04 pm

i am ready for it ;)

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:06 pm

I believe for every drop of rain that falls, a flower grows.

I believe that somewhere in the darkest night, a candle glows.

I believe for everyone who goes astray, someone will come to show the way.

I believe, I believe.

I believe above the storm the smallest pray'r will still be heard.

I believe that someone in the great somewhere hears every word.

Every time I hear a newborn baby cry, or touch a leaf or see the sky,

Then I know why I believe!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:07 pm

Annis, are you aware then if Peter Ridsdale commited to his public statements in both National and local Welsh press that all would be repaid by Christmas? I believe that statement has not been adhered too.

Maybe the resident accountant you have on this forum could shed further light if you have not the current situation?

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:11 pm

TNT wrote:Annis, are you aware then if Peter Ridsdale commited to his public statements in both National and local Welsh press that all would be repaid by Christmas? I believe that statement has not been adhered too.

Maybe the resident accountant you have on this forum could shed further light if you have not the current situation?

I believe you could possibly be tallking about the allged 6 month thing :lol:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:12 pm

Steve Davies,

Hello, a question for you! In liquidation/recievership you are under no obligation to repay unpaid taxes/debts. Why do you feel Peter would feel the need to repay those creditors?

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:18 pm

TNT wrote:Annis, are you aware then if Peter Ridsdale commited to his public statements in both National and local Welsh press that all would be repaid by Christmas? I believe that statement has not been adhered too.

In fairness mate I think PR has until April 2010 to settle these debts. It appears from the paperwork at CH that insolvency practitioners Ian Franses Associates are dealing with everything so matters might not be as black & white as you think.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:19 pm

TNT wrote:Steve Davies,

Hello, a question for you! In liquidation/recievership you are under no obligation to repay unpaid taxes/debts. Why do you feel Peter would feel the need to repay those creditors?

please sir please sir i know the answer :lol:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:21 pm

WH SPORTS LTD, I believe they don't like paying thier Tax bills either. Is the owner confused in taxidermy :roll:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Or allegedly gets you out of problems I think mate.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:29 pm

All I can say without getting Annis in hot water as previous with Peter regards this forum, watch this space and keep digging too. Steve Davies says it will all be in the public domain soon anyway, I believe that to be the case.

Tony, but ask yourself why has he stated he will repay it at all and whats the situation if he doesnt repay it by your April deadline? Where is he going to raise the finance from to repay it? Thats what I would concern myself with if a Cardiff Supporter, hence any replies that he has savings, then why is he not joing with other Board Members to loaning Cardiff City the funds to prevent the HMRC second winding up order that he and his board of directors have brought upon your Club?

Thats enough from me today , other matters now to attend to but as always good luck City fans and well done on your performance last night in such conditions.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:30 pm

TNT wrote:All I can say without getting Annis in hot water as previous with Peter regards this forum, watch this space and keep digging too. Steve Davies says it will all be in the public domain soon anyway, I believe that to be the case.

Tony, but ask yourself why has he stated he will repay it at all and whats the situation if he doesnt repay it by your April deadline? Where is he going to raise the finance from to repay it? Thats what I would concern myself with if a Cardiff Supporter, hence any replies that he has savings, then why is he not joing with other Board Members to loaning Cardiff City the funds to prevent the HMRC second winding up order that he and his board of directors have brought upon your Club?

Thats enough from me today , other matters now to attend to but as always good luck City fans and well done on your performance last night in such conditions.

I believe I know the answer allegedly :lol:
Last edited by ihatealiens on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:31 pm

thank you mr TNT. another informative input,

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:33 pm

WTF does he spend his (in my opinion not value for money) wages on then?

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:35 pm

TNT wrote:All I can say without getting Annis in hot water as previous with Peter regards this forum, watch this space and keep digging too. Steve Davies says it will all be in the public domain soon anyway, I believe that to be the case.

Well I assume there is a possibilty he could pay the tax man off from the proceeds from the sale of his shares in the club once the American/Malaysian/Channel Isle takeover is completed.

As he owns the shares they are his to do with as he pleases, same with the other shareholders, Guy, Borley and Hammam.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:40 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Well I assume there is a possibilty he could pay the tax man off from the proceeds from the sale of his shares in the club once the American/Malaysian/Channel Isle takeover is completed.

As he owns the shares they are his to do with as he pleases, same with the other shareholders, Guy, Borley and Hammam.

tony the stadium completion bonus was above and beyond the owed monies to the tax man(allegedly)
why dident it gaid paid then

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:45 pm

maccydee wrote:WTF does he spend his (in my opinion not value for money) wages on then?

Fish. And fish tanks. :lol:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:47 pm

BluebirdsFan101 wrote:
maccydee wrote:WTF does he spend his (in my opinion not value for money) wages on then?

Fish. And fish tanks. :lol:

No his money not our club's money.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:03 pm

TNT wrote:Steve Davies,

hi tnt

depends if you were caught by certain authorities of asset stripping before liquidation.
as an example i suppose if you had shares worth x in a particular company and sold them to yourself for a lot less prior to liquidating said company then your answerable to the authorities

Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:28 pm

steve davies wrote:tony the stadium completion bonus was above and beyond the owed monies to the tax man(allegedly)

I can't remember what PR said the stadium completion bonus was, although I vaguely remember something about £600,000????

Firstly was it in cash or shares?

Also if the debt didn't have to be paid off until April 2010 and I had £409,000 (that's the amount owed by W H Sports source publicy avialable documents and I have copies) to pay it off, I would do it on the very last day so that I collect the maximum amount of interest possible.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:20 pm

steve davies wrote:tony the stadium completion bonus was above and beyond the owed monies to the tax man(allegedly)

I can't remember what PR said the stadium completion bonus was, although I vaguely remember something about £600,000????

Also if the debt didn't have to be paid off until April 2010 and I had £409,000 (that's the amount owed by W H Sports source publicy avialable documents and I have copies) to pay it off, I would do it on the very last day so that I collect the maximum amount of interest possible.

The revenue charge a high rate of interest too, so in the current financial climate and with interest rates at their lowest except the revenues penalty interest rates, that would not be plausible.

Tony I think you may be missing something here, why is he required to pay it back anyway? The Company is in liquidation. Companies in genral liquidation are not required to repay by set dates.

What will be the case to the Directors of WH Sports in the event they do not meet the 2010 April deadline? I think you may well find its the date he has to stand down as a Director of the Cardiff City Companies he is involved in due to malpractice unless all payment is received.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:18 pm

He might stand down as a director. But I presume as a paid employee he could carry on in his employment.
I imagine most of the larger shareholders are hoping to sell the Club to make couple of bob.
The rumours that a couple of the directors are getting together to help pay off the tax debt are true.
Thus keeping the wolf from the door.
Funny thing the creditor who can almost be certain of a payment is Langston.
Having worked Sam out the last thing the current board want is to let him back in by the backdoor.
If Langston doesn’t get paid things are indeed bleak.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:23 pm

del boy had cash tony "no income tax no vat"

Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:33 pm

stickywicket wrote:He might stand down as a director. But I presume as a paid employee he could carry on in his employment.
I imagine most of the larger shareholders are hoping to sell the Club to make couple of bob.
The rumours that a couple of the directors are getting together to help pay off the tax debt are true.
Thus keeping the wolf from the door.
Funny thing the creditor who can almost be certain of a payment is Langston.
Having worked Sam out the last thing the current board want is to let him back in by the backdoor.
If Langston doesn’t get paid things are indeed bleak.

Correct me If I am incorrect as I am not totally au fait with the renegoiated Langstone agreement but was it not the case in the event of non payment it reverted back to the origional agreement in effect anyway, ie one million pounds extra per year on non repayment, to which 16 years until 2016 would in turn mean an extra 16 million in other words the previous full amount.

No doubt renegoiated for the benefit of the Malay who apparantly are not interested in doing business with Peter at the helm of which he insisted for 3 years.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:35 pm

stickywicket wrote:Funny thing the creditor who can almost be certain of a payment is Langston.

Langston debt is unsecured, IIRC. Meaning they'd be bottom of the pile should liquidation occur.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:40 pm

HMRC, is unsecured too regarding WH Sports Ltd. Why the need for repayment?

Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:45 pm

TNT wrote:HMRC, is unsecured too regarding WH Sports Ltd. Why the need for repayment?

why do you think?