Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swansea away for those who don't qualify

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:09 pm

Who'll be going in the home end then? :lol:

Re: Swansea away for those who don't qualify

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:11 pm

tempting but that'd mean contributing money towards the jacks so ill just stick to watching it on tv :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:12 pm

My dad can get me a free ticket in the home end because of his work.....i wonder if i should go ahead with it though :lol:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:12 pm

I went in the home end for the carling cup never again.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:13 pm

pahah if you go, wear either a welsh top,normal clothes or a united top (or top 4) you might be ok then :lol: :lol:

bluegirl73 wrote:I went in the home end for the carling cup never again.

got found out? :lol:

bluegirl73 wrote:I went in the home end for the carling cup never again.

What was it like mate???

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:17 pm

I went in the Jacks end once, a few years ago at the Vetch, it was horrendous, never again, I had to pretend I was a gypo. :shock:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:17 pm

it's been done before adam and even when the time we were all banned by hook or by crook managed to get a position on the east terrace back at the vetch . IT'S OK if you have a strong welsh accent but if you have a thick Kaaaairdiff accent life can be a little uncomortable ;)

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:19 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:it's been done before adam and even when the time we were all banned by hook or by crook managed to get a position on the east terrace back at the vetch . IT'S OK if you have a strong welsh accent but if you have a thick Kaaaairdiff accent life can be a little uncomortable ;)

Im from Bridgend i should be okay,
I Might buy ticket in the grandstand because theyr all snobby and just sit there moaning and dont stand up even when they score, so ill fit right in there if we score cause its not like i can go mental :lol:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:19 pm

i should be ok...its nearly 50/50 between cardiff/jacks in bridgend now due to the jacks doing well

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:25 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:i should be ok...its nearly 50/50 between cardiff/jacks in bridgend now due to the jacks doing well

Yeah i know......i live next to 3 :lol:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:42 pm

When scumsea scored I was the only one not jumping around when Mcormack put the ball in the back of the net I was jumping I did,nt realise the offside flag was up the jacks were looking at me stupid i think it didnt kick off because im a woman. I would never go in their end again.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:46 pm

bluegirl73 wrote:When scumsea scored I was the only one not jumping around when Mcormack put the ball in the back of the net I was jumping I did,nt realise the offside flag was up the jacks were looking at me stupid i think it didnt kick off because im a woman. I would never go in their end again.

Fair play! :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:47 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:pahah if you go, wear either a welsh top,normal clothes or a united top (or top 4) you might be ok then :lol: :lol:

So basically anything apart from a cardiff shirt lol

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:49 pm

I'll just wear a lostprophets shirt or somthing , Good old band shirt cant go wrong :lol:
Im just worried about what happens if i jump up if we stick it in the net and i forget im in thier end :lol:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:51 pm

I even drank in the coopers before the game it was scarey the cardiff buses started to come in, flares being thrown and i just wanted to do the :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:52 pm

I jumped up not realising the lines man had his flag up.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:52 pm

Its going to be a scary experience but i think its somthing that you have to do at least once in your liftime :lol:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:55 pm

My advice would be to stick bubble gum to ur seat.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:01 pm

bluegirl73 wrote:My advice would be to stick bubble gum to ur seat.

Lots and lots of sellotape :lol:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:03 pm

SUPERGLUE :P

Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:06 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
What stand were you in when you went?

Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:07 pm

adamt958 wrote:Its going to be a scary experience but i think its somthing that you have to do at least once in your liftime :lol:

i agree, i may do the same if i have to :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:09 pm

Dont know what stand I was in but I was right opposite the Cardiff fans behind the goals.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:09 pm

milly44 wrote:
adamt958 wrote:Its going to be a scary experience but i think its somthing that you have to do at least once in your liftime :lol:

i agree, i may do the same if i have to :ayatollah:

Yep, i think im'a go in the west stand apparently thats thier equivilent to our grandstand so it wont be that bad :lol:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:37 pm

adamt958 wrote:Who'll be going in the home end then? :lol:

I've done it & got found out :D bit of an experience it is !! In the vetch when we were banned ,after the game me & my mate were skulking out of the ground when Barbara the copper(for those that remember) said 'Your Cardiff You Are ' :lol: well done babs :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:40 pm

Xcasual wrote:
adamt958 wrote:Who'll be going in the home end then? :lol:

I've done it & got found out :D bit of an experience it is !! In the vetch when we were banned ,after the game me & my mate were skulking out of the ground when Barbara the copper(for those that remember) said 'Your Cardiff You Are ' :lol: well done babs :ayatollah:

Do you get any punishment for being found out? :lol:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:51 am

i was in the home end for the carling cup, i was in corporate..........................never again those who know me will know i cant keep my gob shut, i was almost ejected :lol: :lol: :lol: had a bunch of wankers around me like you would never believe OBSESSED is not the word for it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:50 am

best thing to do is once in the ground, approach a steward or copper tell them you bought the ticket off a friend or online, didnt know it was for the home end and ask them to put you in with the away fans
before you beat the living shite out of them gypo's :ayatollah:

no seriously just say you feel unsafe :o