Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TG's speach in Malaysia on Saturday!

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:23 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxFqRJ2e7ts

Re: TG's speach in Malaysia on Saturday!

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:46 pm

That looks interesting.

Unfortunately the sound quality was so poor I could only make out one word in ten.

If anyone did any better - what did he say?

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:57 pm

he basically started talking about how well we are doing at the moment as we are 2nd in the lague. He then gave a description of our league position and talked about the quality of players we have.
He then went on to say about the Cardiff City academy opening up in Malaysia and how he hopes this link to progress so Malaysia can start to be more recognised in football. Some quite interesting things he talked about - but its hard to hear it all.
I have so much respect for TG and what he's done so far. The man's a class act. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:05 pm

jaybothroyd wrote:he basically started talking about how well we are doing at the moment as we are 2nd in the lague. He then gave a description of our league position and talked about the quality of players we have.
He then went on to say about the Cardiff City academy opening up in Malaysia and how he hopes this link to progress so Malaysia can start to be more recognised in football. Some quite interesting things he talked about - but its hard to hear it all.
I have so much respect for TG and what he's done so far. The man's a class act. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If he's opening an academy over there then I think its a sign that he may be here longer than we think :ayatollah: :ayatollah: