Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Booking for Swansea Supporters club

Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:17 pm

Just to clarify that the supporters club is not in a position to take bookings for the Swansea away game yet for the following reasons:

1. The ticket allocation has not been confirmed yet; so this may still affect the qualification criteria although the club have said it should remain at ambassadors who have done 3 league away games.

2. The ticket requests submitted by the travel club Reps to the club at last night travel club meeting will have to be confirmed back once the ticket allocation has been agreed with Swansea, and also an amount of tickets are allocated for people who would normally travel independent of the travel club, only then will we have certainty of ticket numbers.

3. We have no prices for the tickets yet

4. Finally the police are holding a meeting this Wednesday 12th January after that meeting we are hoping to have details for the departure time of the convoy.

To take bookings now would very premature and may end up with travel club members ringing some supporters up saying they can’t go after all which wouldn’t be nice.

Every fan number is checked for eligibility by inserting the required number of games into the computer for this fixture, then when they tap the fan number into the computer it flags up if you are eligible or not.

Supporters club will hopefully be in a position to take bookings from those travelling on a coach with us to Norwich on Saturday, and then if the details are available through other communication avenues. Tickets will be on a first come first serve basis as there are over 2,000 supporters who have done three or more away games this season I believe.

I know this fixture is the most important one for most you why I haven’t a clue? It’s nothing but hassle to attend the fixture, and then to have our annual humiliation on and off the pitch. We get hammered on the pitch, and humiliated off the pitch when thousands of Swansea supporters are allowed to stay behind for 30 minutes either side of us, and shower abuse, coins, teas, coffee etc. either, after gloating after the 3 points we gladly hand to them, it almost feels like you are being raped.

Still places for Norwich if you want to book 07814 779441

Cheers

Re: Booking for Swansea Supporters club

Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:34 pm

I know this fixture is the most important one for most you why I haven’t a clue? It’s nothing but hassle to attend the fixture, and then to have our annual humiliation on and off the pitch. We get hammered on the pitch, and humiliated off the pitch when thousands of Swansea supporters are allowed to stay behind for 30 minutes either side of us, and shower abuse, coins, teas, coffee etc. either, after gloating after the 3 points we gladly hand to them, it almost feels like you are being raped.

I think you just answered your own question there vince :D The Buzz, besides we WILL win this time :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:38 pm

It's no enjoyment or buzz for me I can assure you mate

Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:41 pm

vince.alm wrote:It's no enjoyment or buzz for me I can assure you mate

But just think of how great it will feel wheen we DO beat them. :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:45 pm

vince.alm wrote:It's no enjoyment or buzz for me I can assure you mate

I understand your problem vince transporting 1200 - 1500 fans down the M4 after making sure their all eligable must be a nightmare Hat off to you fella :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:49 pm

hi i am a diamond card holder in the premier seating but have only been to 2 away games, have the club said anything about diamond card holder still being able to go regardless of away games