Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I HOPE IT WAS A VERY GOOD ONE

Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:10 pm

If this is true....

we need to look after our stars o the future if we are going to the premiership, it needs to be good after the way he has been treated

"@SkySportsbucko: Cardiff City are waiting for a response from Adam Matthews after offering the full-back a new contract."

Re: I HOPE IT WAS A VERY GOOD ONE

Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:54 pm

Stokesy wrote:If this is true....

we need to look after our stars o the future if we are going to the premiership, it needs to be good after the way he has been treated

"@SkySportsbucko: Cardiff City are waiting for a response from Adam Matthews after offering the full-back a new contract."

I have heard its not that good an offer.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

i think he mite leave anyway to be honest.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Well i'm afraid that is just bad management to me, he was outstanding last year then DJ isnt even playing him this year, we can't afford to put a bad offer, then up it etc etc..

1 goog club comes in with a good off and we will lose him. he will be a quality player and worth a bit in a few years.

NOT GOOD BUSINESS SENSE...