CITY LINKED WITH CENTRE BACK

Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:03 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -Adam.html

Re: CITY LINKED WITH CENTRE BACK

Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:05 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:11 pm

bit inexperienced for me, would prefer someone who has been there and done it. Annis keeps saying we are willing to pay big wages but not big transfer fees. So why not go for Sol Campbell? he's available on a free - the ideal man to guide us into the top flight :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:13 pm

ihatealiens wrote:bit inexperienced for me, would prefer someone who has been there and done it. Annis keeps saying we are willing to pay big wages but not big transfer fees. So why not go for Sol Campbell? he's available on a free - the ideal man to guide us into the top flight :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He turns slower than the titanic though. :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:14 pm

nobby wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:bit inexperienced for me, would prefer someone who has been there and done it. Annis keeps saying we are willing to pay big wages but not big transfer fees. So why not go for Sol Campbell? he's available on a free - the ideal man to guide us into the top flight :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

more than good enough for Championship level and would organise our defense.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:14 pm

nobby wrote:

:lol: :lol:

think my 80 yr old nan could turn faster than sol campbell :oops: :oops:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:21 pm

Played Champions Leage football with Maacabi Haifa too! Out of contract in the summer so wouldn't cost alot and is only 26! Get him in Jonesy!

Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:58 pm

I Reckon he will demand that he is in the start up line, You see what he says ? its very important to him that he plays all the time.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:25 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:Played Champions Leage football with Maacabi Haifa too! Out of contract in the summer so wouldn't cost alot and is only 26! Get him in Jonesy!

Last season he played CB in 11 of 12 Champions League games and in 5 of the 6 Group stage games they only conceded 1 goal. Bordeaux, Bayern Munich & Juventus so not bad defending really. If it is him lets give the lad a chance. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:11 pm

Midfield general wrote:Sorry but apart from Charlie Adam I wouldn't take anyone from Blackpool

ian holloway would do. :lol:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:42 pm

I despise the b*stard. Got young lads banned and almost jailed for singing anti-gay songs
at him when he went back to Spurs. The jumped up big girls blouse. What a f*cking big
baby

Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:05 pm

Just been looking at Blackpool Archive, I dont think much of this Guy, he dont look any better than what we got.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:06 pm

Superb centre half at Bournemouth.Pearce, their captain. He`s 23, left footed, pretty quick, hard tackler, and distributes the ball well.
The only problem is that they play lovely football through midfield so he has no experience of lumping it forward!
Only joking, they have a big lump up front called Steve Fletcher, who they do occasionally hoof balls to, so he can do both.