Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Next Season Season Tickets

Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:07 pm

Hi Carl,

I am currently not a season ticket holder for this season, but manage to get to at least 1 match a month this season so far, do know when the season tickets will be made available to purchase for next season? I would like to purchase a couple for myself and my family as soon as they become available

Cheers,

Mark

:ayatollah:

Re: Next Season Season Tickets

Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:06 pm

markielou wrote:Hi Carl,

I am currently not a season ticket holder for this season, but manage to get to at least 1 match a month this season so far, do know when the season tickets will be made available to purchase for next season? I would like to purchase a couple for myself and my family as soon as they become available

Cheers,

Mark

Does anybody know if the season tickets for next season only be on sale to this seasons ticket holders when they first go on sale?

Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:09 pm

markielou wrote:

Cheers,

Mark

Does anybody know if the season tickets for next season only be on sale to this seasons ticket holders when they first go on sale?

When they do go on sale current ticket holders will get first bite of the cherry and rightly so ;)

Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:13 pm

pokie1 wrote:
markielou wrote:

Cheers,

Mark

When they do go on sale current ticket holders will get first bite of the cherry and rightly so ;)

Great stuff, totally agree with you. Just can't wait to buy one :)

Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:36 pm

Expect to see them on sale from February :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:51 pm

i dont think im incluced in the price freeze FML bought it a few days too late. stupid student loan

Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:51 pm

carlccfc wrote:Expect to see them on sale from February :ayatollah:

Thanks Carl :)

Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:33 pm

youre in the exact same boat as me... i was also wondering if you can choose your seats because i dont wanna pay that amount and be stuck behind the goal where i cant see lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:44 pm

youre in the exact same boat as me... i was also wondering if you can choose your seats because i dont wanna pay that amount and be stuck behind the goal where i cant see lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:47 pm

i love how this is adressed to carl aka the messiah. haha

Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:55 am

The Douce wrote:i love how this is adressed to carl aka the messiah. haha

Yeah that tickled me as well :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: