Would you prefer to win the FA cup and go out in the play offs
or visa versa

We can go up next year or the year after

The Wembley trip was magic. Lives on in History

I hope we put a strong team out against Stoke

Perhasp we can win both

Re: Win the FA Cup or Promotion

Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:33 am

I've wanted promotion for so long and the play-off final was probably the worst day of my life so far.

I'm going with promotion.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:57 am

Promotion for me, it could change this club forever.

If we won the cup a few years back, I'm not so sure it would have had such a big impact as promotion would.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:12 pm

Fantastic question...

Im sure it has crossed the mind of many city fans...

Personally, I would prefer the prospect of promotion (mainly due to the financial implications it could have on the club).

Being promoted could provisionally rid this club of any debt and become a very profitable and simultaneously famous club.

I would love to win the F.A. Cup but promotion has to be #1 priority :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:13 pm

Fantastic question...

Im sure it has crossed the mind of many city fans...

Personally, I would prefer the prospect of promotion (mainly due to the financial implications it could have on the club).

Being promoted could provisionally rid this club of any debt and become a very profitable and simultaneously famous club.

I would love to win the F.A. Cup but promotion has to be #1 priority :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:22 pm

the f.a cup! i dont think the premire league is all its cracked up to be! Although it would be great for the clubs bank ballance getting promoted! Fa cup triumphs become folklaw, our first season in the top flight could turn out to be a horror story! Dnt get me wrong, im prayin we get promoted this season mind you :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:28 pm

Promotion. The FA Cup will come with it where as if we win the FA Cup this year we may never make the Premiership!

Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:07 pm

Promotion. I have a feeling that this season is a now or never one for us. There are a few teams who have been challenging for promotion season-in, season-out and if they didn't make it after 3 or 4 seasons of going close, they have fallen by the wayside (Preston comes straight to mind) and really struggled after that. If we don't go up this season, I think that there will be massive changes at the club. And this will happen regardless of whether we win the cup or not

Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:28 pm

PROMOTION ALL DAY