Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I hope we have a few new signings soon

Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:15 pm

we need defenders, but its good to see we might sign bellamy :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: I hope we have a few new signings soon

Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:18 pm

Am i missing something?do you mean signing bellamy on a permanent contract mate?

Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:27 pm

No, he is getting confused with some topics that popped up from the past last night.

Carl and Annis were having a debate with Pug about which messageboard posted the bellamy news first. So some of the Bellamy topics were brought back to the top of the list to prove a point, dating back to June of last year.

He is only a season long loan anyway, so wouldn't be able to sign him in this window even if such a thing was proposed.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:34 pm

oh ok thanks :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:37 pm

themadhatter wrote:No, he is getting confused with some topics that popped up from the past last night.

Carl and Annis were having a debate with Pug about which messageboard posted the bellamy news first. So some of the Bellamy topics were brought back to the top of the list to prove a point, dating back to June of last year.

He is only a season long loan anyway, so wouldn't be able to sign him in this window even if such a thing was proposed.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I thought i was the 1 who was confused for a minute :D ...thanks mr hatter :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:38 pm

i just read signing bellamy so i assumed on a permanent :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:39 pm

:lol: :lol: no worries :ayatollah: