Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Whats Happend then?

Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:15 pm

VT said if we in top 2 he will give us money to spent we need defenders , i would like curtis davies , woodgate, de lait, danny wilson, shittu, and maybe sign vayghan and routledge maybe a defender on loan tilll the end of the seaon any ideas ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Whats Happend then?

Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:19 pm

tbh i think we be like to get 2 defenders in an wont see james vaughan unless we sell sum1

Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:21 pm

ye i know but we need to sign someone to give us this push to get in prem :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:21 pm

Yes VT is Willing to pay the Highest Wages in This Division, But I have Said for Months I Dont Believe they Will pay Millions out for Players But that was just My Opinion, Ive said they would Sell first.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:23 pm

i cant see us raising much but if we sell bothroyd then we might but i cant see us raise much from gavin rae and the fringe players tbh :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:30 pm

i think the board are playing it safe with the money caus of our bad form. only time will tell if we are to spend some cash on players

personally id want to see

adam hammill (cheaper and younger, more potential than routledge)
anton ferdinand
jay emanuel thomas ( can play anywhere except goalkeeper :lol: )
james vaughan
and gibbs arsenal

short term loans and buy hammill , vaughan and ferdinand

:ayatollah:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Yes VT is Willing to pay the Highest Wages in This Division, But I have Said for Months I Dont Believe they Will pay Millions out for Players But that was just My Opinion, Ive said they would Sell first.

i agree i people won't agree but i think burke mite be used as player to free up cash. i thought he would of signed up by now but if he not gonna sign i would rather make money on burke and lose jay in jan but thats my opinion :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:33 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Yes VT is Willing to pay the Highest Wages in This Division, But I have Said for Months I Dont Believe they Will pay Millions out for Players But that was just My Opinion, Ive said they would Sell first.

i agree i people won't agree but i think burke mite be used as player to free up cash. i thought he would of signed up by now but if he not gonna sign i would rather make money on burke and lose jay in jan but thats my opinion :ayatollah:

At this moment Rob No one has even made an Offer for any of Our players, but theres plenty of time yet.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

At this moment Rob No one has even made an Offer for any of Our players, but theres plenty of time yet.

i understand that and its good but if there was one player we was going to lose it would be burke i think. but i prob get sledge hammerd for saying that :D :lol:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:35 pm

i hope Dj LOOKS ON HERE AND HAVE A LOOK AT WHO WE THINK WE SHOULD SIGN :lol: :lol: NOT A BLACKPOOL PLAYER WHO CANT EVEN PLAY FOR THEM SO :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:36 pm

bluebirdsmad123 wrote:i hope Dj LOOKS ON HERE AND HAVE A LOOK AT WHO WE THINK WE SHOULD SIGN :lol: :lol: NOT A BLACKPOOL PLAYER WHO CANT EVEN PLAY FOR THEM SO :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:37 pm

Because we have made some good suggestions :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: