Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

the stadium rules a joke!

Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:48 pm

i thought might as well go and get a pasty from greggs at half time because the stadium prices are ridiculously expensive, so i casually walk over bit of a que, which wasnt suprising. as i arrive back at the gate they tell me im not aloud in because i am too late. I didnt get told i had to be back at a time. then i missed the goals and has to easy my pasty walking back to the car.

Re: the stadium rules a joke!

Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:03 pm

my advice to you is, get a pie next time, the pasties arent that clever :roll:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:25 pm

I'm pretty sure its 10 or so minutes after kick off at half time.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:07 pm

happened at bristol city. me and my mate got told off for trying to go to mcdonalds. next time if they see u walking towards greggs say u gott get ur astmha pump or need and insulin jab

Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:57 pm

buy them before the game and eat them in front of the stewards...they fecking hate it....wankers :D

Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:36 am

i did this once went for a subway smack on half time and strolled back for the start of the 2nd half. stewards tells me i cant can back in because i had the left the premesis :o
im a season ticket holder mate il f*cking watch as much or as little of the game as i want. he then called someone else who then let me back in :twisted:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:01 am

milly44 wrote:i did this once went for a subway smack on half time and strolled back for the start of the 2nd half. stewards tells me i cant can back in because i had the left the premesis :o
im a season ticket holder mate il f*cking watch as much or as little of the game as i want. he then called someone else who then let me back in :twisted:

If smokers are allowed out can't see why you leaving the stadium would be an issue.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:50 am

thats the jobsworth stewards for you on thier 20p a hour :roll:

i wouldn't lower myself to that crap

Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:26 pm

PhatFrog wrote:
milly44 wrote:i did this once went for a subway smack on half time and strolled back for the start of the 2nd half. stewards tells me i cant can back in because i had the left the premesis :o

If smokers are allowed out can't see why you leaving the stadium would be an issue.

because they saw me walking back in through the main gate at half time :twisted:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:46 pm

Just a little inside info for you guys most of the guys on the gates, are rugby fans and they don't really care about football fans ;)

Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:47 pm

typenamehere wrote:Just a little inside info for you guys most of the guys on the gates, are rugby fans and they don't really care about football fans ;)

thats why everyone looks down on them like pieces of shit :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:28 pm

They are most likely doing what they are told....I know if I owned Compass I would be on CCFC's back to make sure this rule is kept to very strictly