Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Have I Touched a Nerve, Craig...?

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:11 pm

...but then the truth always hurts.

Good to see the more educated and well informed on the board have some common sense and decency, as for the others, well, not worth any kind of response in truth.

It's a good night from me and soon to be a goodbye from Craig.

Re: Have I Touched a Nerve, Craig...?

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:12 pm

Such a WUM :lol:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:16 pm

As a lot of people know , I have a pin in my knee holding my ligaments together. Therefore , my knee is rather weak. I would take offence at anyone who knows about my knee asking me to take part in a race. In fact , I would think they were taking the piss out of me.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:18 pm

saladthedragon wrote:...but then the truth always hurts.

Good to see the more educated and well informed on the board have some common sense and decency, as for the others, well, not worth any kind of response in truth.

You should leave it out now mate..even if they were your mates......

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:19 pm

All bollox deserves to be deleted!

Why can't you just let the old bill get on with it, and whatever the outcome, then the truth comes out.

For the amount you wrote, which was by no means exagerated, you could have seen that picked up and in the papers tomorrow - that alone could have closed this site down!

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:20 pm

arri potta wrote:All bollox deserves to be deleted!

Why can't you just let the old bill get on with it, and whatever the outcome, then the truth comes out.

For the amount you wrote, which was by no means exagerated, you could have seen that picked up and in the papers tomorrow - that alone could have closed this site down!

Don't be a drama queen Arri

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:21 pm

All signs point to that last statement being true.

His loan spell ends this summer - which is too soon for most of us :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:22 pm

We should get behing Bellamy at this time. Do we want our promotion bid derailed?? Are you a city fan salad?

Oi Daya - stop getting in the way of a good wind up! ;)
Last edited by arri potta on Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Salad is the drama queen looking to cause unrest.We dont care salad just do 1 :roll:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:23 pm

The only nerve you have touched is the fact you think you're judge, jury and executioner......none of us know the truth, not even you.....you cant go by 3rd hand stories, just let cps/old bill do their job.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:24 pm

lmao, this guys a retard

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:24 pm

42 karat c**t

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:25 pm

Its only a one sided truth tho and a slightly biased one at that, let the law deal with it instead of hyping up the media. We have enough sh1t thrown at us without you feeding them or are you worried it may go tits up against "your boys" and the media turn on them and drag your team name through the mud.

Talking of mud, as you know it sticks and some become a easy target. Ask any of our fans what a reputation gets you.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:25 pm

Salad the fcuking idiot, get a life and leave bellamy alone!!

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:27 pm

Gareth Bluebird wrote:As a lot of people know , I have a pin in my knee holding my ligaments together. Therefore , my knee is rather weak. I would take offence at anyone who knows about my knee asking me to take part in a race. In fact , I would think they were taking the piss out of me.

Nobody in their right mind would ask you for a race, you old fart :old:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:27 pm

arri potta wrote:Oi Daya - stop getting in the way of a good wind up! ;)

I don't believe in wind ups Arri.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:28 pm

Daya wrote:
arri potta wrote:Oi Daya - stop getting in the way of a good wind up! ;)

I don't believe in wind ups Arri.

The irony

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:30 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
Gareth Bluebird wrote:As a lot of people know , I have a pin in my knee holding my ligaments together. Therefore , my knee is rather weak. I would take offence at anyone who knows about my knee asking me to take part in a race. In fact , I would think they were taking the piss out of me.

Nobody in their right mind would ask you for a race, you old fart :old:

I don't want anyone to ask me for a race :lol:

But , if they did , knowing I had a dodgy knee then surely they would be taking the piss out of me ?

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:30 pm

Salad was always the same on 606. Never seen him make a positive comment about CCFC.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:31 pm

This thread is as petty as some of the comments I've read tonight.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:34 pm

Is it possible that they weren't sure and were just asking to race a footballer who is widely regarded to be fast? Asking someone for an autograph or a race is not an excuse to then be attacked. I really hope that Craig isn't guilty and he gets let off but just because he plays for us doesn't absolve him of blame should he be in the wrong. He is widely regarded as a bit of a nob around football circles I believe. One of the guys I work with worked in a bar in Newcastle and was treated shabbily by Bellamy when he was at Newcastle.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:34 pm

Salad posts all over the mb boards normally long winded and pointless.ImO the guy is a fool

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:35 pm

PhatFrog wrote:Salad was always the same on 606. Never seen him make a positive comment about CCFC.

Does he actually follow the City ........?

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:37 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:Salad was always the same on 606. Never seen him make a positive comment about CCFC.

Does he actually follow the City ........?

Probaly since they are one of the richest club in the world....oh you meant Cardiff,,,prolly not

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:39 pm

maccydee wrote:

Is it possible that they weren't sure and were just asking to race a footballer who is widely regarded to be fast? Asking someone for an autograph or a race is not an excuse to then be attacked. I really hope that Craig isn't guilty and he gets let off but just because he plays for us doesn't absolve him of blame should he be in the wrong. He is widely regarded as a bit of a nob around football circles I believe. One of the guys I work with worked in a bar in Newcastle and was treated shabbily by Bellamy when he was at Newcastle.

Mac

We all know CB can be an obnoxious tw*t and its beyond me why he puts himself into these situations, saying all that if you look at both sides of the coin. He is also an easy target and like I said before mud sticks but salad is throwing fuel on the fire with his one side statement, its highly likely Bellamy that lost it but we don't know the truth.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:40 pm

maccydee wrote:

I was only trying to point out that anyone who knows my knee is held together by a pin would either be a mate having a laugh or maybe a stranger taking the piss. This is no excuse for taking it further , but when alcohol late at night is added into the equation , then well , we are all human.
I haven't stated whether or nor I'd defend anyone in the situation , we'd need to know details first ............ and I for one don't know any

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:41 pm

FFS Salad You have no idea what went on.
You are taking what "your mates" said as gospel.
All will come out soon enough when the proper authorities have dealt with it, so lets just leave it there and wait for the outcome.
You may be right, but then again, you may be making yourself look like a c**t.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:44 pm

Wait for the truth to come out your mates will obv not tell you they started it let the CCTV and coppers sort it out,can't see why he'd start on group people?

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:45 pm

I think Daya has eaten too many tw*t Sandwiches. What a sado.
FFS get behind the Bluebirds or find something to do elsewhere. (maybe stay on after school . You obviously have a lot of time on your hands)