Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Have I Touched a Nerve, Craig...?

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:48 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:I think Daya has eaten too many tw*t Sandwiches. What a sado.
FFS get behind the Bluebirds or find something to do elsewhere. (maybe stay on after school . You obviously have a lot of time on your hands)

Why is Daya a tw*t, dont understand that one :o

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:52 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
BIGBLOO VANE wrote:I think Daya has eaten too many tw*t Sandwiches. What a sado.
FFS get behind the Bluebirds or find something to do elsewhere. (maybe stay on after school . You obviously have a lot of time on your hands)

:? perhaps he's a bit frustrated lately :D

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:53 pm

hes not a tw*t just a pain in the arse

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:53 pm

Hallett wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

:? perhaps he's a bit frustrated lately :D

So would you be if you were in China :roll:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:57 pm

Hallet sorry if Ive offended you ,but I joined this forum because im BLUE and i just cant understand how people are sooooo quick to judge and condem folks before they know what happened for a fact.
maybe tw*t was a tad harsh . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
I got a feeling that daya is just a bit envious!!!!

Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:02 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:Hallet sorry if Ive offended you ,but I joined this forum because im BLUE and i just cant understand how people are sooooo quick to judge and condem folks before they know what happened for a fact.

Envious, I doubt it. Insane quite possibly :P

Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:04 pm

I suppose I just got wound up. Daya I apologise :oops: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
p.s. Didnt realise you were in China . Have you got a cheap teapot?I will go up to £3. :P

Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:48 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:I suppose I just got wound up. Daya I apologise :oops: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
p.s. Didnt realise you were in China . Have you got a cheap teapot?I will go up to £3. :P

Lol no hard feelings mate a tw*t is quite mild to what the wife calls me.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:21 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:Hallet sorry if Ive offended you ,but I joined this forum because im BLUE and i just cant understand how people are sooooo quick to judge and condem folks before they know what happened for a fact.

Bigbloo you've not offended me buddy i was talking about daya being frustrated and was only meant as a joke (obviously not a funny one, think i'd best stay away from the joke threads) :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:53 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
saladthedragon wrote:...but then the truth always hurts.

Good to see the more educated and well informed on the board have some common sense and decency, as for the others, well, not worth any kind of response in truth.

It's a good night from me and soon to be a goodbye from Craig.

You should leave it out now mate..even if they were your mates......

Great advice, Johnny Rhythm.... :ayatollah:

Whatever the rights and wrongs it should NOT have happened from EITHER sides perspective.... :(

That YOU and YOUR mates (saladthedragon) appear to THINK it's funny is to your detriment, because it is most certainly NOT funny.... :x

And you call yourself a Cardiff City FAN?!?! More like Stevenage!! :roll:

I suggest YOU go back to writing for the Echo (I've seen your frequent 'friend of Terry' posts) where very few will get to see your words.... :lol:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:01 pm

Lets be honest here, JudasTheDragon is more interested in protecting the name of his local football team.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:11 pm

Gareth Bluebird wrote:As a lot of people know , I have a pin in my knee holding my ligaments together. Therefore , my knee is rather weak. I would take offence at anyone who knows about my knee asking me to take part in a race. In fact , I would think they were taking the piss out of me.

:lol:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:12 pm

Salad your a 1st class jackass. Stop sulking and trying to glorify your mates word a gospel.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:26 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:

Well, it's not that hard to work out :lol:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:03 pm

Gareth Bluebird wrote:As a lot of people know , I have a pin in my knee holding my ligaments together. Therefore , my knee is rather weak. I would take offence at anyone who knows about my knee asking me to take part in a race. In fact , I would think they were taking the piss out of me.

Oh shite what must you have thought when I asked you to push my car in the snow? :lol: ;)

Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:37 pm

The Douce wrote:lmao, this guys a retard

For once we agree, The Douce....!!! :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:05 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
The Douce wrote:lmao, this guys a retard

For once we agree, The Douce....!!! :ayatollah:

I wouldn't say Craig's a retard, just a thug. Why don't yu loverboys get a room by the way?

Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:06 pm

Salad butt, why dont you stop shit sturring?

Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:10 pm

PhatFrog wrote:Salad was always the same on 606. Never seen him make a positive comment about CCFC.

always doom and gloom in his echo comments too

Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:12 pm

saladthedragon wrote:...but then the truth always hurts.

Good to see the more educated and well informed on the board have some common sense and decency, as for the others, well, not worth any kind of response in truth.

It's a good night from me and soon to be a goodbye from Craig.

i wish it was goodbye to you. We dont need deppressing doom and gloom supporters like you.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:13 pm

I dont know why the mods aint banned this tw*t yet,

Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:13 pm

murphy wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:Salad was always the same on 606. Never seen him make a positive comment about CCFC.

always doom and gloom in his echo comments too

Thanks guys, but at least I can get in there for having a level of intellect, the only way you pair would is by committing a crime. Dear me, I didn't realise there were so many thicko's on here.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:16 pm

Level of intellect for the echo??? You out of your f*cking mind son? :lol:

The echo are pissing awful mun :lol:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:22 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Level of intellect for the echo??? You out of your f*cking mind son? :lol:

At last a sensible post. Conratulations, you've won the Cretin City FC brain cell award.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:23 pm

saladthedragon wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Level of intellect for the echo??? You out of your f*cking mind son? :lol:

At last a sensible post. Conratulations, you've won the Cretin City FC brain cell award.

Are you a cardiff fan? i'm sure your mates are all angels NOT.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:24 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:
saladthedragon wrote:

Are you a cardiff fan? i'm sure your mates are all angels NOT.

Passionately until I realised what our fans are like. Only one person has been arrested by the way. Fly away like an angel my friend.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:25 pm

saladthedragon wrote:

Salad you jack b*stard in disguise get a f*cking life and stop wuming

Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:26 pm

Are you a cardiff fan? i'm sure your mates are all angels NOT.[/quote]

Passionately until I realised what our fans are like. Only one person has been arrested by the way. Fly away like an angel my friend.[/quote]

What we're supporting our player? like any fanbase does,He's cardiff and we'll get behide him all the way,Just because your mates dad is copper doesn't mean he's all innocent because lad's night out with the football boy's can't see them being angels?

Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:26 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
saladthedragon wrote:

Salad you jack b*stard in disguise get a f*cking life and stop wuming

I have, have you? What's your infatuation with Swansea? Are you a retard too?

Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:27 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Are you a cardiff fan? i'm sure your mates are all angels NOT.

Passionately until I realised what our fans are like. Only one person has been arrested by the way. Fly away like an angel my friend.[/quote]

What we're supporting our player? like any fanbase does,He's cardiff and we'll get behide him all the way,Just because your mates dad is copper doesn't mean he's all innocent because lad's night out with the football boy's can't see them being angels?[/quote]

Dearie me, are you trying to be dull? You were stupid enough before you started trying too.