Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Have I Touched a Nerve, Craig...?

Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:28 pm

Ahhh I see...Salad is obviously a 13/14 yr old school kid who gets neglected by his parents, and has no friends so he feelks the need to be a cyber warrior......GOOD ONE FELLA :roll: :roll:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:29 pm

Tell me how it's being dull? staying loyal to our player isn't dull bellamy has never been in the news for rape or cheating like most footballers so what's the point in you being a fan? most footballers have been in trouble with the police due to people wanting a story out them.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:30 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Ahhh I see...Salad is obviously a 13/14 yr old school kid who gets neglected by his parents, and has no friends so he feelks the need to be a cyber warrior......GOOD ONE FELLA :roll: :roll:

Crikey, you must be able to see me through my webcam? The years of sexual abuse haven't helped, but then you're mother was lonely apparently. Never knew whether she had that kid after...?

Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:32 pm

saladthedragon wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Ahhh I see...Salad is obviously a 13/14 yr old school kid who gets neglected by his parents, and has no friends so he feelks the need to be a cyber warrior......GOOD ONE FELLA :roll: :roll:

Crikey, you must be able to see me through my webcam? The years of sexual abuse haven't helped, but then you're mother was lonely apparently. Never knew whether she had that kid after...?

Lonely mhmmm...married since I was two and still is married....GOOD ONE FELLA

Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:33 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
saladthedragon wrote:

Lonely mhmmm...married since I was two and still is married....GOOD ONE FELLA

Oh those lonely nights when Papa's away. Can't believe I spawned a cretin though, Jesus.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:35 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
saladthedragon wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Level of intellect for the echo??? You out of your f*cking mind son? :lol:

The echo are pissing awful mun :lol:

At last a sensible post. Conratulations, you've won the Cretin City FC brain cell award.

Salad you jack b*stard in disguise get a f*cking life and stop wuming

Guys, hamsalad.. sorry (TURKEYSALAD) Referred to City fans in an earlier thread by Annis, as CRETIN CITY FOOTBALL FANS.... i cant see how he has not been rumbled yet.... :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:35 pm

Pahahahahha, mate you obviously dont have balls if you're wumming on here fella, and I dont think you've seen a pussy bar your mothers....and prolly your sisters...

Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:36 pm

Salad have you ever done anything stupid in the past?

Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:36 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Pahahahahha, mate you obviously dont have balls if you're wumming on here fella, and I dont think you've seen a pussy bar your mothers....and prolly your sisters...

Probably true mate, but I can sure as hell spot you're a c**t.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:38 pm

Takes one to know one.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:40 pm

saladthedragon wrote:

Fake.

This isn't the "saladthedragon" who posts elsewhere. His albeit lengthy posts don't do basic errors like using "You're" instead of "Your".

Possibly a Jack, who knows?

Just ignore his posts, don't give this fake the oxygen of publicity. It's really incredibly sad, to be honest, "stealing" someone else's online persona.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:08 pm

saladthedragon wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:
The Douce wrote:lmao, this guys a retard

For once we agree, The Douce....!!! :ayatollah:

I wouldn't say Craig's a retard, just a thug. Why don't yu loverboys get a room by the way?

Feck me!! 'The Douce' please tell me you meant the Salad Dragon was the retard?? :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:11 pm

Are you two flirting again Sven? Ah, bless.