Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:55 pm

Again :roll: Its getting boring now.

Not :lol:

Re: The official lets laugh at the Scousers thread

Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:57 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:58 pm

:lol: good shout, it makes me laugh the fact that even when they lost to man utd last week all the pundits & the fans said they looked allot better playing under dalglish!! they treated hogdson like shit but the players just didnt play for him!! now they've lost to blackpool they'll still blame hogdson!!
Last edited by brewer918 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:00 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Again :roll: Its getting boring now.

Not :lol:

I never tire of seeing them lose.

I reckon Newport is going to be a very sad place what with Liverfool in a relegation battle and County losing their manager. Hope Annis is okay.....

Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:00 pm

What about the feelings of all them plastics in South Wales?

f**k it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:09 pm

my heart bleeds for them :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:29 pm

I could'nt give 2 fucks about the Scousers or any other EPL team until we are there.Anyone would think you were all MAN ure fans the way you go on about Liverpool all the time