Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Bellamy is OUR player "

Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:17 pm

He plays for us. He is part of the family that is Cardiff City. He could be at Spuds, or playing for Man City reserves now. No matter what a family member has or hasn't done, we get behind them and support them. A bit of loyalty.

Most of you thankfully are, but anyone that isn't - I trust you won't be celebrating when Bellamy scores the winner on Saturday?

Re: Bellamy is OUR player

Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:19 pm

:ayatollah:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:22 pm

Agreed, and well said. :ayatollah:

The person you refer to, is known to be uber negative on many Cardiff boards, so I'm talking everything that he said with a massive pinch of salt.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:25 pm

Chopra has been done for drunk and disorderly and evevyone supported him so don't see why bellamy should be diffrent .. but ahh well thats how bitter some of are fans are support the team and make some noise :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:26 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:He plays for us. He is part of the family that is Cardiff City. He could be at Spuds, or playing for Man City reserves now. No matter what a family member has or hasn't done, we get behind them and support them. A bit of loyalty.

Most of you thankfully are, but anyone that isn't - I trust you won't be celebrating when Bellamy scores the winner on Saturday?

:ayatollah:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:27 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:57 am

Exactly, funny how 'loyal' people are when they're right behind him scoring a goal but run back to their hole when he alledgedly has done something wrong.
And besides, as I've said before...for those criticizing him - how many of you can honestly say that you haven't gone out of a Saturday night, had one too many and had a punch up cos someones "looked at you funny"...not many i bet.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:06 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:He plays for us. He is part of the family that is Cardiff City. He could be at Spuds, or playing for Man City reserves now. No matter what a family member has or hasn't done, we get behind them and support them. A bit of loyalty.

Well Said!!!!!!

Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:02 pm

WELL SAID
GREAT POST :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=32393 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " Bellamy is OUR player "

Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:06 pm

well said :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:46 pm

I am fully behind Bellamy and even if he his charged and found guilty i will let the Court deal with it and still support him on the pitch :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:56 pm

Great post, couldnt agree more
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:11 pm

blueheaven wrote:I am fully behind Bellamy and even if he his charged and found guilty i will let the Court deal with it and still support him on the pitch :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

OK it wouldn't be anyone's finest hour but let's be fair who hasn't had the odd scuffle down Chip Alley in the early hours of a Sunday morning?

I think we all know this isn't exactly the crime of the century.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:28 pm

What ever happenned that night should a professional footballer be out on the lash late at night?

Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:20 pm

i wish i was there i would have helped bellamy out no worries. f**k the arseholes who think its funny to hassle people on a night out no matter who you are its still a pain in the arse. Son of a copper f**k him. :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:29 pm

"Bellamy is our player"

He'll be HM's player soon.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:33 pm

Salad,have you only heard one side of the story, that being your friends? And have therefore accepted it as the truth, if so that quite pathetic even by your standards of negativity

Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:06 pm

Nicesocks wrote:Salad,have you only heard one side of the story, that being your friends? And have therefore accepted it as the truth, if so that quite pathetic even by your standards of negativity

The only thing that's pathetic is your ignorance that exemplifies so many other city fans. Only one side has not gone to the press, only one person has been arrested and bailed. Still, don't let the truth or morality get in the way of your cock rubbing.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:14 pm

That's the post of a desperate man Hoping his salad tossing friends have told the truth

Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:14 pm

Clearly you have an axe to grind.

He is one of ours and its not as if he had done a Marlon is it? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:35 pm

Too right, he is our player and he wants to play for our club, can't ask for more. Salad do one you weasel.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:47 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:Too right, he is our player and he wants to play for our club, can't ask for more. Salad do one you weasel.

Nice one butty..
Salad sperm
he is one of us, which is far more than can be said of a rotten lettuce than you.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:22 pm

well said and i fully agree bellamy is one of our own :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:25 pm

Well said, not exactly crime of the century anyway.

WE LOVE YOU BELLARS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:47 pm

Have watched City for over 20 years and seeing Craig Bellamy play is brilliant, will certainly be supporting him. Don't know what happened in caroline st. but the papers love a story dont they. With all thats happening in the world right now, does Craig warrant front page news. :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:49 pm

I can't believe nearly 1600 people have read something I posted :o

I am glad a lot of you seem to have your heads screwed on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

As Annis said in his thread, everyone is happy enough to have Bellers personality on the pitch, but want him perfect off it. His personality is what makes him the player he is. Would any of us rather someone with the tame persona of John O'shea? Thought not.

Onwards and upwards bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:01 pm

I could think of worse like a certain Marlon King. Now that I would object too.

Bellamy is just like you and me Cardiff boy, made a mistake in the eyes of the football world but nothing most of us have done or worse. His problem is he's famous :lol:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:21 pm

Well said tylerdurden and somany others in this thread.

Common sense shines through at last, and now Salad has unceremoniously quit we won't have to deal with his comments anymore.

There's the truth, and then there's clear bias.

Very different things.

Free the Chip Alley One! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If you're on twitter, get #FreeCraigBellamy in your tweets :ayatollah: :lol:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:38 pm

saladthedragon wrote:"Bellamy is our player"

He'll be HM's player soon.

Salad just one question:- Are you a Cardiff City Fan?????????

Because you certainly don't sound like one :evil:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:41 pm

Pricey wrote:What ever happenned that night should a professional footballer be out on the lash late at night?

You cannot deny the man a chance to chill out, ffs, he's human like the rest of us. It was his day off! Can't beleive how ridiculous that comment is!

And for the critics - don't forget what a nice guy he is by setting up his foundation. Without anything else he does, that is admirable in itself.