Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Bellamy is OUR player "

Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:17 am

I would like to see every man who has never been in a fight on a Saturday night to hold up his hand. Hmm; I thought so, we are all guilty of the same offence. That Craig is of an age where maybe he should be spending his Saturday nights with his missus is beside the point. He went for a night out to enjoy himself. What happened that night I have no idea but I can imagine the scenario. He gets recognised and some drunks crowd around, nobody means any real harm but words are said. The fact that there are two complaintants and only Bellamy is arrested speaks volumes. The two pussies that are making the complaint will soon have to be identified if the matter is to proceed further. Speaking personally I would not like it to be known that I was one of the two guys that got beat up by Craig Bellamy. These two individuals are setting themselves up to become laughing-stocks: I think they might reconsider their position before too long. As to the Cardiff captaincy I cannot see where it becomes an issue. After all this is handbags on a Saturday night. Get real people and stop making mountains out of molehills.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:45 am

Bellamy should never have signed for us in a million years, it's not very often you see a top 6 star player drop a division arguably at his peak

and for that we should be grateful,
as long he doesn't get done sniffing coke or on a rape charge. let the lad have his aggro in town,

he deserves to let his hair down , he's still a person not a slave to football

Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:38 am

algy wrote:I would like to see every man who has never been in a fight on a Saturday night to hold up his hand. Hmm; I thought so, we are all guilty of the same offence... He went for a night out to enjoy himself... After all this is handbags on a Saturday night. Get real people and stop making mountains out of molehills.

Exactly my argument!

ccfc_cotta wrote:let the lad have his aggro in town,

he deserves to let his hair down , he's still a person not a slave to football

Again, hit the nail on the head.
people seem to think that footballers aren't human and don't do the same things that we do!

Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:08 pm

Great Debate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: