Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" RIGHT CRAIG BELLAMY "

Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:57 pm

" RIGHT CRAIG BELLAMY "

Ive STAYED out of All this Arguing over Bells.

OK He has an Attitude in life and some dont like it, but on the pitch in My Opinion it Works Wonders.

DO WE WANT CARDIFF CITY TO SUCCEED " YES ' BELLS IS OUR LEADER/CAPT ON THAT PITCH.

WE NEED TO GET BEHIND HIM MORE THAN EVER IN MY OPINION IF WE ARE TO SUCCEED THIS SEASON, HE IS A CARDIFF CITY PLAYER and HOW THE FANS REACT TO HIM COULD GO ALONG WAY.

SO LETS ACTUALLY SHOW OUR SUPPORT FOR HIM WHILE HE WEARS THE SHIRT OF CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I've Always Said No matter who you Like/Dislike amongst CITY PLAYERS, THEY ARE OUT THERE PLAYING OVER 90 MINUTES FOR US, SO I'VE ALWAYS BELIEVED IN BACKING THEM FOR THE FULL DURATION OF THE GAME :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " RIGHT CRAIG BELLAMY "

Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" RIGHT CRAIG BELLAMY "

OK He has an Attitude in life and some dont like it, but on the pitch in My Opinion it Works Wonders.

DO WE WANT CARDIFF CITY TO SUCCEED " YES ' BELLS IS OUR LEADER/CAPT ON THAT PITCH.

WE NEED TO GET BEHIND HIM MORE THAN EVER IN MY OPINION IF WE ARE TO SUCCEED THIS SEASON, HE IS A CARDIFF CITY PLAYER and HOW THE FANS REACT TO HIM COULD GO ALONG WAY.

SO LETS ACTUALLY SHOW OUR SUPPORT FOR HIM WHILE HE WEARS THE SHIRT OF CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I've Always Said No matter who you Like/Dislike amongst CITY PLAYERS, THEY ARE OUT THERE PLAYING OVER 90 MINUTES FOR US, SO I'VE ALWAYS BELIEVED IN BACKING THEM FOR THE FULL DURATION OF THE GAME :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:01 pm

100% in agreement
Bells is a bluebird

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:03 pm

TOTALLY AGREE ANNIS!

Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:04 pm

What I find annoying (if that's the right word) is one poster on here glorifying the fact that our captain, Bellers, the captain of the club he supports, is going to be charged over a silly little Saturday night incident. Christ, I had a bottle smashed over my head a few years ago. It was unprovoked and by one of the local idiots from where I lived at the time but I never pressed charges and the fella who did it became a good friend of mine. If you're mature about things and realise that these things happen when there are pissed up blokes around, things can get sorted out without putting people through the distress of court cases, which can affect people for the rest of their lives. The blokes didn't even need hospital treatment, the last thing Bellers needs is 2 cry-baby grasses going to the police. Grow up lads

Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:04 pm

100% WITH HIM :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:05 pm

Agreed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:clap: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nottage Blue wrote:What I find annoying (if that's the right word) is one poster on here glorifying the fact that our captain, Bellers, the captain of the club he supports, is going to be charged over a silly little Saturday night incident. Christ, I had a bottle smashed over my head a few years ago. It was unprovoked and by one of the local idiots from where I lived at the time but I never pressed charges and the fella who did it became a good friend of mine. If you're mature about things and realise that these things happen when there are pissed up blokes around, things can get sorted out without putting people through the distress of court cases, which can affect people for the rest of their lives. The blokes didn't even need hospital treatment, the last thing Bellers needs is 2 cry-baby grasses going to the police. Grow up lads

In one word "COMPO"

Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:06 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:What I find annoying (if that's the right word) is one poster on here glorifying the fact that our captain, Bellers, the captain of the club he supports, is going to be charged over a silly little Saturday night incident. Christ, I had a bottle smashed over my head a few years ago. It was unprovoked and by one of the local idiots from where I lived at the time but I never pressed charges and the fella who did it became a good friend of mine. If you're mature about things and realise that these things happen when there are pissed up blokes around, things can get sorted out without putting people through the distress of court cases, which can affect people for the rest of their lives. The blokes didn't even need hospital treatment, the last thing Bellers needs is 2 cry-baby grasses going to the police. Grow up lads

If his Name had Not been Craig Bellamy, They Prob WOULD NOT HAVE GONE TO THE POLICE.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:06 pm

With u all the way there annis. Well said :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:07 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:

In one word "COMPO"

Thanks Richard. I don't need the money, but I wouldn't turn it down.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:09 pm

Only one person on this MB not backing bellamy, hes the one starting all the threads about him going down and such, im all for free speech but sometimes a line needs to be drawn, esp when its winding normal posters up! Sort him out and this bellamy thing will die out

Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:10 pm

saladthedragon wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

In one word "COMPO"

Thanks Richard. I don't need the money, but I wouldn't turn it down.

No but your boys motives may do, are you worried that it all back-fires in your face and trying to protect the so-called good name of your football team.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

If his Name had Not been Craig Bellamy, They Prob WOULD NOT HAVE GONE TO THE POLICE.

Exactly, Annis. If it does end up in court, I bet it will get thrown out like all the other cases involving pissed up idiots having a go at famous people or slappers who try and say a famous person raped them

Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:13 pm

If you guys feel comfortable with our captain being arrested, the man who's supposed to set an example, thats up to you. Whether he is guilty or not, the simple fact is he has been arrested for assault and doesn't deserve to wear the armband in my opinion. I know thats an unpopular view but I don't care.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:18 pm

BANG ON ANNIS , ALL THESE WHINGERS , GET ON MY NERVES, BELLAMY IS OURS , LETS GET BEHIND HIM END OF!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:19 pm

We are supposed to stick with our players no matter what, weather hes captain or not

Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:20 pm

welshie wrote:If you guys feel comfortable with our captain being arrested, the man who's supposed to set an example, thats up to you. Whether he is guilty or not, the simple fact is he has been arrested for assault and doesn't deserve to wear the armband in my opinion. I know thats an unpopular view but I don't care.

But Unless Found Guilty, Bells Should be Allowed to Continue in his Role and Have Our Full Support, Where Would it get us turning on him now, He has not even been tried yet,Just my Opinion. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:21 pm

Blainccfc wrote:We are supposed to stick with our players no matter what, weather hes captain or not

why? I'm a City fan through and through, but I've also got morals and I don't see it as a good example, not just for the other players but the young fans, that someone who has been arrested can be seen as the leader of the club. It doesn't say much for our club or the way we are seen by the outside world.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
welshie wrote:If you guys feel comfortable with our captain being arrested, the man who's supposed to set an example, thats up to you. Whether he is guilty or not, the simple fact is he has been arrested for assault and doesn't deserve to wear the armband in my opinion. I know thats an unpopular view but I don't care.

But Unless Found Guilty, Bells Should be Allowed to Continue in his Role and Have Our Full Support, Where Would it get us turning on him now, He has not even been tried yet,Just my Opinion. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No I agree to a point mate, he shouldn't be "punished" until proven guilty, but I'm just concerned the impression that we give to the public. If it was just a police investigation or allagations then fair enough, but he has been arrested, so there must be some sufficient evidence to arrest someone. I just think it would give a better impression if he was to either stand down as captain or the club to give the captaincy to Mark Hudson until this is blown over.

Don't get me wrong I will be backing him, and despite my own personal dealings with Bellamy where he has acted like a prick, I will be supporting him on the field, I jsut think for hte good of the club he shouldn't be captain.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:27 pm

welshie wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

No I agree to a point mate, he shouldn't be "punished" until proven guilty, but I'm just concerned the impression that we give to the public. If it was just a police investigation or allagations then fair enough, but he has been arrested, so there must be some sufficient evidence to arrest someone. I just think it would give a better impression if he was to either stand down as captain or the club to give the captaincy to Mark Hudson until this is blown over.

Don't get me wrong I will be backing him, and despite my own personal dealings with Bellamy where he has acted like a prick, I will be supporting him on the field, I jsut think for hte good of the club he shouldn't be captain.

Fair Points :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I just Dont believe in turning on any one if they are not even Convicted and Especially Not a City Player. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:39 pm

Welshie, there is a difference between being arrested and being charged. If the club strip him of captincy then he isnt charged with anything how would ccfc look. He has been bailed pending inquiries, which means coppers dont know what happened and they are investigating, he probably wont get charged as there seem to be lots of witnesses in his corner. People need to remember, innocent till proven guilty :old:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

That's irrelevant, Annis.

The amount of CCTV down Chip Alley, it would have been spotted anyway.

IF they were assaulted by Bellamy, they have every right to make a complaint.

And going back to Nottage's point, I don't agree, tbh. if you're a victim of assault, you need to report it. if it increases the chance of the offenders not assaulting anyone else, then it's the right thing to do.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:47 pm

welshie wrote:
Blainccfc wrote:We are supposed to stick with our players no matter what, weather hes captain or not

why? I'm a City fan through and through, but I've also got morals and I don't see it as a good example, not just for the other players but the young fans, that someone who has been arrested can be seen as the leader of the club. It doesn't say much for our club or the way we are seen by the outside world.

I can see ur point but if ur a city fan through and through surely u can stick by a player who hasnt even been found guilty. Times like these we need to back the players not turn against

Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:50 pm

So you know the full facts, no so until proven guilty fcuk off. He is a City player and i will support him, ok if he assaulted someone without provocation fair enough. City fan, mu arse.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:53 pm

welshie wrote:

TBH Honest mate the above is totally pre-judging the matter before even the Police bail period has expiered.

So in the interests of balance it is fair to also claim that if Craig Bellamy was attacked and he acted in self-defence (as he no doubt claims) then there is 'no bad example' set at all.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:02 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:

So you know the full facts, no so until proven guilty fcuk off. He is a City player and i will support him, ok if he assaulted someone without provocation fair enough. City fan, mu arse.

1. If you read all my posts I said I will support him as a player, just not as a captain.
2. How the hell do you know that I'm not a City fan? Have you ever travelled 800 miles round trips from Glasgow for at least 15 games a season for 6 years? No, I didn't think so, so don't you dare say I'm not a City fan just because I think someone should be stripped of a captaincy.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:07 pm

welshie wrote:
shinyBlueGlue wrote:

1. If you read all my posts I said I will support him as a player, just not as a captain.
2. How the hell do you know that I'm not a City fan? Have you ever travelled 800 miles round trips from Glasgow for at least 15 games a season for 6 years? No, I didn't think so, so don't you dare say I'm not a City fan just because I think someone should be stripped of a captaincy.

There is more than a bit of irony in that reply, in that you object to being labelled something without all the facts being known.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:09 pm

Couldn't agree more, Annis....

I just get personally pissed off by people like 'saladthedragon' (to my knowledge he wasn't there and ONLY has HIS mates story to go on....not that they would be biased towards themselves, of course) pumping these things up into something big BEFORE anything is proved either way....

Craig (who I repeat I don't know off the football pitch) will get enough shit for this (current) 'allegation' in the gutter press and he CERTAINLY doesn't need so-called Cardiff City fans (loose term) adding to the mix, even IF they are friends of the complainants....

As true Bluebirds we should SUPPORT craig for what he does ON the pitch rather than what he does OFF it because that is where WE can 'judge' him....and let the Old Bill and the lwayers sort out the rest!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: