Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " RIGHT CRAIG BELLAMY "

Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:13 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" RIGHT CRAIG BELLAMY "

Ive STAYED out of All this Arguing over Bells.

OK He has an Attitude in life and some dont like it, but on the pitch in My Opinion it Works Wonders.

DO WE WANT CARDIFF CITY TO SUCCEED " YES ' BELLS IS OUR LEADER/CAPT ON THAT PITCH.

WE NEED TO GET BEHIND HIM MORE THAN EVER IN MY OPINION IF WE ARE TO SUCCEED THIS SEASON, HE IS A CARDIFF CITY PLAYER and HOW THE FANS REACT TO HIM COULD GO ALONG WAY.

SO LETS ACTUALLY SHOW OUR SUPPORT FOR HIM WHILE HE WEARS THE SHIRT OF CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I've Always Said No matter who you Like/Dislike amongst CITY PLAYERS, THEY ARE OUT THERE PLAYING OVER 90 MINUTES FOR US, SO I'VE ALWAYS BELIEVED IN BACKING THEM FOR THE FULL DURATION OF THE GAME :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

AMEN :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:20 pm

Love Cardiff City Love Craig Bellamy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:23 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:1. If you read all my posts I said I will support him as a player, just not as a captain.
2. How the hell do you know that I'm not a City fan? Have you ever travelled 800 miles round trips from Glasgow for at least 15 games a season for 6 years? No, I didn't think so, so don't you dare say I'm not a City fan just because I think someone should be stripped of a captaincy.

There is more than a bit of irony in that reply, in that you object to being labelled something without all the facts being known.[/quote]

Not at all, the FACT is he has been arrested for assault. I have said over and over again that I'm not saying he's innocent or guilty, what I was saying is that I don't think it's appropriate for someone who has been arrested (A FACT) to be the captain of a football club. That's not basing an OPINION on not knowing the full facts. I'm basing it on facts thats I know.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:23 pm

OK He has an Attitude in life and some dont like it, but on the pitch in My Opinion it Works Wonders.

DO WE WANT CARDIFF CITY TO SUCCEED " YES ' BELLS IS OUR LEADER/CAPT ON THAT PITCH.

WE NEED TO GET BEHIND HIM MORE THAN EVER IN MY OPINION IF WE ARE TO SUCCEED THIS SEASON, HE IS A CARDIFF CITY PLAYER and HOW THE FANS REACT TO HIM COULD GO ALONG WAY.

SO LETS ACTUALLY SHOW OUR SUPPORT FOR HIM WHILE HE WEARS THE SHIRT OF CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Turn your capslock off,your shouting lol...spot on annis.im wondering if salad wants us to succeed????TOSS THAT SALAD :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
I've Always Said No matter who you Like/Dislike amongst CITY PLAYERS, THEY ARE OUT THERE PLAYING OVER 90 MINUTES FOR US, SO I'VE ALWAYS BELIEVED IN BACKING THEM FOR THE FULL DURATION OF THE GAME :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:46 pm

i reckon most people commenting have had some sort of bother on a night out or at some point. being a footballer is no different especially when everyone knows you. people may see it as a chance to have a pop at you. lets face it most poeple are jumping to conclusions one way or the other without knowing whats gone on.
personally i couldnt give a f**k, its becoming a bit tedius.... i will support him and 10 other players like every other game :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:02 pm

Fully Agree Annis with your words, Support him 100% we need him to be firing on all cylinders to get out of this division :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:04 pm

being arrested means sweet f*ck all..just part of the process

getting charged is when it means anything..

Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:14 pm

I dont care what he does outside of football, as long as he produces the goods on the pitch. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:34 pm

exactly!

Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:52 pm

What about chopra? he's been in trouble and been charged before we didn't slag him off so don't see why some city fans are slaging bellamy off.. he's captain.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:53 pm

Totally agree -with Annis ......Lets get behind all the players and the team ,so close to the premiership .Bellamy always shows passion whenever he plays , and to lose such a quality leader would be a huge loss to the club .

Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:01 pm

welshie wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:1. If you read all my posts I said I will support him as a player, just not as a captain.
2. How the hell do you know that I'm not a City fan? Have you ever travelled 800 miles round trips from Glasgow for at least 15 games a season for 6 years? No, I didn't think so, so don't you dare say I'm not a City fan just because I think someone should be stripped of a captaincy.

There is more than a bit of irony in that reply, in that you object to being labelled something without all the facts being known.

Not at all, the FACT is he has been arrested for assault. I have said over and over again that I'm not saying he's innocent or guilty, what I was saying is that I don't think it's appropriate for someone who has been arrested (A FACT) to be the captain of a football club. That's not basing an OPINION on not knowing the full facts. I'm basing it on facts thats I know.[/quote]

TBH mate that's a complete cope out. Being Factually arrested is not the same as being factually proven to have committed the assault, therefore you are pre-judging Craig Bellamy by insisting he should lose the Captaincy of the club. That is the exact same principle as the allegation against you that you were not a City fan, to which you reacted so badly.

The FACT is you have absolutely no more factual evidence against Craig Bellamy than the guy who made an allegation against you.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:25 pm

woopppyyy doooo some drunk people had a bit of a ruck in Caroline street :roll:
If it doesnt effect his performance on the pitch I couldn't give a flying fck to be honest.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:29 pm

SMACK ON!!! ...I dont give a shit what Bellers does in his own time.............all I care about is what he does for CCFC on the pitch!!!........Go get em Bells!!

Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:02 pm

GUFF wrote:Totally agree -with Annis ......Lets get behind all the players and the team ,so close to the premiership .Bellamy always shows passion whenever he plays , and to lose such a quality leader would be a huge loss to the club .

Guff Totally Agree :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:05 pm

quote)TBH mate that's a complete cope out. Being Factually arrested is not the same as being factually proven to have committed the assault, therefore you are pre-judging Craig Bellamy by insisting he should lose the Captaincy of the club. That is the exact same principle as the allegation against you that you were not a City fan, to which you reacted so badly.

The FACT is you have absolutely no more factual evidence against Craig Bellamy than the guy who made an allegation against you.

Well said that man (tony blue williams)

If i was in bellers shoes and stripped of the captaincy on an allegation, not a conviction... i would declare myself UNFIT for the rest of the season, then walk into the sunset shaking my head.

TO GET LOYALTY, WE MUST SHOW LOYALTY!!!

Come on Craig come out fighting on sat and lead the way.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:08 pm

welshie wrote:
Blainccfc wrote:We are supposed to stick with our players no matter what, weather hes captain or not

why? I'm a City fan through and through, but I've also got morals and I don't see it as a good example, not just for the other players but the young fans, that someone who has been arrested can be seen as the leader of the club. It doesn't say much for our club or the way we are seen by the outside world.

Good to see that there are still some decent fans out there with an ounce of decency. The only thing that gives Cretin City FC a worse name than thugs like Craig Bellamy are the cretins defending him.

supercoops wrote:quote)TBH mate that's a complete cope out. Being Factually arrested is not the same as being factually proven to have committed the assault, therefore you are pre-judging Craig Bellamy by insisting he should lose the Captaincy of the club. That is the exact same principle as the allegation against you that you were not a City fan, to which you reacted so badly.

Well said that man (tony blue williams)

If i was in bellers shoes and stripped of the captaincy on an allegation, not a conviction... i would declare myself UNFIT for the rest of the season, then walk into the sunset shaking my head.

TO GET LOYALTY, WE MUST SHOW LOYALTY!!!

GREAT POST :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Come on Craig come out fighting on sat and lead the way :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Years ago you had a punch up and wether you won or lost that was it no police involved, the world is full of moaning pussies. :old:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:43 pm

saladthedragon wrote:
welshie wrote:
Blainccfc wrote:We are supposed to stick with our players no matter what, weather hes captain or not

why? I'm a City fan through and through, but I've also got morals and I don't see it as a good example, not just for the other players but the young fans, that someone who has been arrested can be seen as the leader of the club. It doesn't say much for our club or the way we are seen by the outside world.

Good to see that there are still some decent fans out there with an ounce of decency. The only thing that gives Cretin City FC a worse name than thugs like Craig Bellamy are the cretins defending him.

You are a complete moron,taking one side of a story declaring it to be the only evidence required to convince you your pussy friends were right

Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:00 pm

welshie wrote:

There is more than a bit of irony in that reply, in that you object to being labelled something without all the facts being known.

Not at all, the FACT is he has been arrested for assault. I have said over and over again that I'm not saying he's innocent or guilty, what I was saying is that I don't think it's appropriate for someone who has been arrested (A FACT) to be the captain of a football club. That's not basing an OPINION on not knowing the full facts. I'm basing it on facts thats I know.[/quote]

FACTS?? Here's one....

There is a legal reason for the police to 'arrest' someone and, contrary to ignorant common belief, it is NOT always because they believe someone to be guilty....they (the police) simply gather evidence to put before a Court, if deemed necessary

What the powers of 'arrest' do is allow the police more leverage with their enquiries and how they are able to deal with any investigation (check it out)

So, as so many have stated, Craig is NOT automatically guilty or going to be charged. It means investigations are simply on-going and a decision either way will be made in due course....

In the meantime, the Lettuce Dragon (or whatever his flaming name is :lol: ) can stir it up all he likes BUT needs to be careful it doesn't come back to bite him on the arse!!

PS ... NO, I am NOT Old Bill (or a lawyer) before anyone asks.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:01 pm

Presumably the legal process is such that it won't get dealt with until after the end of the season anyway.Does anyone know how long these things take?

Until found guilty, we back him and cheer him on.

Depending on the court outcome, then judge what the club should do - he may well be back at Man City by then anyway.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:04 pm

saladthedragon wrote:
welshie wrote:

CRETIN CITY????

Hmmm, that's interesting....and there's me thinking that was Swansea, where your heart lies!!

:lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll:
:roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:25 pm

fully agree we need to support Bellamy, look at Gerrard at Liverpool with that fracas in the bar massive media frenzy but the fans backed him 100 per cent

Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:33 pm

I will always respect the views of others but in my opinion, We have the best chance of reaching the Premiership this season and Craig Bellamy with all his passion and leadership is an integral part of Cardiff City Football club. And while he is part of this football club, we need 100% support behind him and his fellow team mates to take us to the Premier League!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:44 pm

welshie wrote:
shinyBlueGlue wrote:
welshie wrote:If you guys feel comfortable with our captain being arrested, the man who's supposed to set an example, thats up to you. Whether he is guilty or not, the simple fact is he has been arrested for assault and doesn't deserve to wear the armband in my opinion. I know thats an unpopular view but I don't care.

So you know the full facts, no so until proven guilty fcuk off. He is a City player and i will support him, ok if he assaulted someone without provocation fair enough. City fan, mu arse.

1. If you read all my posts I said I will support him as a player, just not as a captain.

So quick to jump on the guilty trip, one of you own players, that's a jacks trick.