Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ALL THE CLUBS IN TOP 6

Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:12 pm

haven't moved for players yet, well jacks got 1 we got 1 forest got 1 norwich ? i don't no. qpr i think they got 1 ?

i did think rest of the pack would of moved faster than us due to there finances bar the jacks,

gonna be interesting last 2 weeks :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

any one else have opinions on it?

Re: ALL THE CLUBS IN TOP 6

Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:14 pm

A lot of deals seem to get completed in the last week. I suppose it's the way clubs work, trying not to alert other clubs to the players they are chasing

Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:14 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:A lot of deals seem to get completed in the last week. I suppose it's the way clubs work, trying not to alert other clubs to the players they are chasing

yea good point :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:17 pm

most january windows do all the late deals. everyone is feeding around right now as nobody wants to get into a prolonged bidding war

Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:18 pm

jezzy666 wrote:most january windows do all the late deals. everyone is feeding around right now as nobody wants to get into a prolonged bidding war

pain tho aint it :lol: :lol:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:42 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
jezzy666 wrote:most january windows do all the late deals. everyone is feeding around right now as nobody wants to get into a prolonged bidding war

the worst !! we expect so much. all i want is a LB, im even content with hudson these days.... :shock:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:47 pm

jezzy666 wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

the worst !! we expect so much. all i want is a LB, im even content with hudson these days.... :shock:

i have to agree left back and maybe another winger.......

Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:15 pm

We MUST get a LB and a centre half - parkin was an added luxury @ £100k (if we keep our strikers) anything else is a bonus! But I'll be well pissed if we don't get competition in for LB!