Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SERIOUS INFO ABOUT LIGHTS

Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:32 pm

Not a joke, promise, just been out an about looking for new ceiling and wall lights for the bathroom. was on my was down to caerphillY B&Q but on the way between Nelson and Ystrad Mynach by the side of the main road is a shop called the lighting showroom or words to that affect, must have passed this building a thousand times without going in, but today we though let's have a look coz we are passing anyway.

Well knock me down with a fancy feather, it's like Alladins cave, the best lighting display I have ever seen, everything from lamps, to wall light to fancy spot, blew us away, great selection and reasonable prices.

Just thought I'd pass this info on, i alwyas prefer personal reccomendations to a glossy ad, and this place is well worth a visit. :old:

They have a web site complex7lighting.co.uk well worth saving this to your favourites.

Re: SERIOUS INFO ABOUT LIGHTS

Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:34 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Not a joke, promise, just been out an about looking for new ceiling and wall lights for the bathroom. was on my was down to caerphillY B&Q but on the way between Nelson and Ystrad Mynach by the side of the main road is a shop called the lighting showroom or words to that affect, must have passed this building a thousand times without going in, but today we though let's have a look coz we are passing anyway.

Well knock me down with a fancy feather, it's like Alladins cave, the best lighting display I have ever seen, everything from lamps, to wall light to fancy spot, blew us away, great selection and reasonable prices.

Just thought I'd pass this info on, i alwyas prefer personal reccomendations to a glossy ad, and this place is well worth a visit. :old:

They have a web site complex7lighting.co.uk well worth saving this to your favourites.

Did they have one there you could rub the Gwyn? :D :D