todays shower of shit!

A forum for all things Cardiff City

todays shower of shit!

Postby block a bluebird » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:44 pm

1st half i would say we played ok at best, we were 1 nil up against a poor team but still looked comfortable, should have had a penalty in my eyes but the ref (monty) gave a free kick just outisde the box. we deserved our 1 nil lead though, ipswich looked like the worst team iv seen this season.

second half the worst performance iv seen from us this season, really really poor and ipswich made us look bad!

our players were so lethargic and looked too laid back as if we were four/five nil up!

as for getting rid of dave jones, im not so sure to be honest, im actually a fan of DJ, hes worked well with what hes got in my opinion. i think this poor run is really down to the players!

anyway, heres my ratings for today

marshall - 2. didnt come for crosses and when he did come for the one he messed that one up!
MATTHEWS - 7. not his best game but looked our best player today!
hudson - 6. him and gypes so slow together at the back
gypes - 4. worse than hudson i think today, really poor game
kennedy - 4. distribution was awful, nothing went right for him
whittingham - 6. excellent goal, what else did he do though? doesnt get involved enough for my liking, and not up for a battle
rae - 2. awful awful awful! hate rae as a player, always have and always will. not good enough! gave away 1st goal aswell
ledley - 6. i thought he actually did try hard today. and in my honest opinion really does care about the club despite others opinions
burke - 6. quiet game comapred to the rest of his season, dont understand why they brought him off though unless he had a knock?
bothroyd - 5. dont think hes fit at all
chopra - 4. needs to be rested and bring mccormack in!
block a bluebird

todays shower of shit!

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Return to General Chat