Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " TALKS WITH NEWCASTLE ARE NOW IN FULL MOTION "

Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" TALKS WITH NEWCASTLE ARE NOW IN FULL MOTION REGARDING JAY "

They want him, Jay I believe wants to go, City Want at least a £750,000 upfront .

' IF CARDIFF CITY HAD HAD HIM CONTRACTED Jay's VALUATION WOULD OF BEEN ABOUT £5 Mill plus. Be Lucky to get One Now :evil:

I said All along City were Daft last August to have NOT OFFERED JAY A NEW CONTRACT, I WAS TOLD TO GET OFF Daves Jones and Gethin Jenkins BACK lol by certain posters.

Will Newcastle give it ?

WE LOST LEDLEY THROUGH INCOMPETENCE and WE HAVE NOT LEARNT OUR LESSON ONCE AGAIN. :evil:

If thats all we are being offered, lets take a chance and keep him until the end of the season. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:58 pm

Nice tweets from Jay but I'd rather see him playing instead of sitting on his arse ,but he's injured all the time Geordies can have him

Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:28 pm

disagree totally with this annis, jay bothroyd was never going to sign a new contract with city not 6 months ago not now he has always intended to work hard here to get a bumper final contract with a top flight club simple as that!!
hes only not signing with us cos he aint been offered enough if we offered him 30k a week with promotion bonuses etc and a new signing on fee he'd jump at it!! all about the cash and rightly so DJ is sticking to budgets for wages! please don;t bring up bellamy is this deal is funded by VT himself

Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:29 pm

sorry not annis baz i mean!!

Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:29 pm

shit i do mean annis!! long day in work :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:23 am

Pricey wrote:Nice tweets from Jay but I'd rather see him playing instead of sitting on his arse ,but he's injured all the time Geordies can have him

I understand that some sports clubs, including football clubs, have banned their players and staff from twittering. We should do the same.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:41 am

I don't think Jay would have signed a contract in the summer any more than he will now. He's a Premiership player and is going there with, or without us.

I also reckon he wont go anywhere until June.

City dont want to sell him and he'll get a better deal once his contract is up. In the meantime he could be part of a promotion winning team.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:49 am

We paid 300k for Jay, it's a shame he's not under contract, but it's not as if we will be losing money on the deal is it.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:47 am

Why move further away from Lisa Snowdon?! That would be insane!

Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:24 pm

Bluebeetle wrote:Why move further away from Lisa Snowdon?! That would be insane!

You mean this lady ?

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h ... CC4Q9QEwBQ

http://www.perfectpeople.net/photo-pict ... nowdon.htm

;)