Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

leaking information

Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:50 am

I had a trust e mail and there is concern about it with the Trusts meeting with Gethin Jenkins

Media issues

Members expressed their concern that there have been leaks of sensitive information from the club to internet message boards. The club is aware of ‘so-called’ leaks but says just because its presented as fact doesn’t mean it is and that fans should actually look at what is being said and question if it is really true or just speculation or gossip being presented as fact. Some people may be posting on message boards to push a particular agenda and the club says it will not comment on speculation and rumour.

Re: leaking information

Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:19 pm

Have you just "Leaked " that email ? :ayatollah: :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :old:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:48 pm

What on earth has it got to do with the trust? all though i apperciate they have to ask the question if raised by a member.

What a silly question though. :lol:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:52 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:I had a trust e mail and there is concern about it with the Trusts meeting with Gethin Jenkins

Media issues

Members expressed their concern that there have been leaks of sensitive information from the club to internet message boards. The club is aware of ‘so-called’ leaks but says just because its presented as fact doesn’t mean it is and that fans should actually look at what is being said and question if it is really true or just speculation or gossip being presented as fact. Some people may be posting on message boards to push a particular agenda and the club says it will not comment on speculation and rumour.

That Email is so patronising and frankly insulting. So to answer your query Gethin, yes we all have the ability to read, scrutinise and judge information posted in good faith on football message boards.

Thank-you for your concern.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:55 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:I had a trust e mail and there is concern about it with the Trusts meeting with Gethin Jenkins

Media issues

That Email is so patronising and frankly insulting. So to answer your query Gethin, yes we all have the ability to read, scrutinise and judge information posted in good faith on football message boards.

Thank-you for your concern.

Bang on Tony. Well said.