Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PICTURE THIS SCENARIO

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:19 am

The malaysions walk away we owe them millions the only possible outcome would be sam coming back taking over to keep the club in existence,would the supporters who say they wouldnet watch cardiff again stick by their guns, HYPERTHETICAL I KNOW but WHAT IF :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: PICTURE THIS SCENARIO

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:39 am

beddau blue wrote:The malaysions walk away we owe them millions the only possible outcome would be sam coming back taking over to keep the club in existence,would the supporters who say they wouldnet watch cardiff again stick by their guns, HYPERTHETICAL I KNOW but WHAT IF :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

That has Crossed My Mind.

Any person who Stops Supporting their Club because they dont like individuals at the club in My Opinion, DONT BOTHER TO COME BACK, WE DONT NEED THAT KIND OF FICKLE SUPPORT.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:44 am

beddau blue wrote:The malaysions walk away we owe them millions the only possible outcome would be sam coming back taking over to keep the club in existence,would the supporters who say they wouldnet watch cardiff again stick by their guns, HYPERTHETICAL I KNOW but WHAT IF :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

They won't walk away. Too much to lose, they wouldnt get their money back.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:45 am

Lawnmower wrote:

Tim, No they wont walk away without their Money, Never, they will want every penny back.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:46 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

Tim, No they wont walk away without their Money, Never, they will want every penny back.

and the only way they'll get their money back is..............

promotion and sell the club.

Lets not forget that £6m of their investment is in shares.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:56 am

or as secure creditors sell off the assets and have first claim on any monies raised!

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:02 am

BigGwynram wrote:or as secure creditors sell off the assets and have first claim on any monies raised!

They still wouldnt get their £6m back Gwyn -and also you'd be suprised how difficult it would be for them to get their secured loans back by selling players as well.

Where would you get £10m from out of the players we've got now ?

On the smae basis the stories that Sam lef tthe club with £30m of players is inaccurate as if he could have sold them for £30m he could have cleared the Langston debt there and then.

What was even more laughable was when Ridsdale this time last year told the shareholders the club had £35m of players !!

You lads might be more in the know than me, but I'd still bet my car that VT and TG WILL NOT be walking away in the near future.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:36 am

the question i was asking was if the supporters who threatwned to walk away would stick to their guns,not how the malaysions would get their money back,i was hoping someone who threatened not to watch again would be respond,and rem i stated it was hyperthetical :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:47 pm

The only things that will ever stop me watching Cardiff City would be my or the club's death!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:03 pm

beddau blue wrote:the question i was asking was if the supporters who threatwned to walk away would stick to their guns,not how the malaysions would get their money back,i was hoping someone who threatened not to watch again would be respond,and rem i stated it was hyperthetical :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

As much as there are plenty of us who are vehemently opposed to sams return, i would still be surprised if more than a handful of cardiff fans carried out their threat - to stop watching city if hammam returned.

On the second point, i think if it is promotion or bust for the malaysians , they will find it harder to extricate themselves from the club , with their money , than they imagine.