Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: 1- 1 CARDIFF. NORWICH/CARDIFF CITY "OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD"

Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:57 pm

Heartbreaking but I guess I'd have taken 1-1 at the start

Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:57 pm

Typical. We have Parkin as a target man and we just keep hoofing it away !

Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:58 pm

d20 wrote:i can we cant defend simple !!!

f**k off you tw*t they've defended heroically all game

Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:58 pm

would of took a point before the match but gutted we cannot hold out to win games :evil: :evil:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:59 pm

Caution! Don't look at the table.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:59 pm

I dont know what ppl expect we score after 7mins sit back for near 88mins after xtra time ,watching one man in a yellow shirt run the show we never man marked him took him out every 2nd ball droped to him or a yellow shirt and we got a draw by sitting on are 18yrd line for 88mins i mean com on it was always comming as for dj watching it im amazed why he didnt do anything at all :? :ayatollah: 3points lost after 7mins all i can say :evil:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:00 pm

alexc wrote:Heartbreaking but I guess I'd have taken 1-1 at the start

Yes, I predicted 1-1, but still gutted.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:01 pm

Awful defending for the goal but some decent absorption of constant attacking. Naylor should have done a whole lot better getting to that loose ball. Before the game I would have taken 1-1 happily, after seeing Norwich score in the 90th I'd normally be fuming, but after watching the game I'm happy we got the draw. They dominated the second half

Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:02 pm

Really need to be putting fresh legs on for the last 10 minutes in games like this. Whenever we're 1 up in the last minutes we always look so tired cos DJ hardly ever uses the players on the bench. Blake or Matthews off the bench in the last part of a game just adds that pace and freshness that donkeys like Hudson and Naylor don't have after 10 minutes, let alone 80.

Can't blame the players, they defended very well to be honest but it's just that we get tired and make mistakes late on. I don't think I've ever seen another manager use his subs less than DJ.

SAME OLD SHIT DIFFERENT DAY WE ALL SHOULD BE USE TO THIS BY NOW. BUTS ITS STILL ANNOYING.WE ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH. WE GOT DESTROYED. A GOOD POINT THOU.

Got to be dissapointed with a late goal like that but I would have taken a draw at the start of the game.

McPhail being brought off showed just how clueless dj is, Whittingham was shit out wide and he was shit in the middle

gutted

All In All its was amazing game fast and end to end stuff, Just a shame we couldnt hold out for them extra few mins,
Same old story. But the way that Nowrich come on to us non stop a guess a draw was a fair result. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:04 pm

BluBluBluArmy wrote:Awful defending for the goal but some decent absorption of constant attacking. Naylor should have done a whole lot better getting to that loose ball. Before the game I would have taken 1-1 happily, after seeing Norwich score in the 90th I'd normally be fuming, but after watching the game I'm happy we got the draw. They dominated the second half

Naylor was superb today, and tbh it was Quinn's fault for letting the cross come in in the first place !
BradSK wrote:Really need to be putting fresh legs on for the last 10 minutes in games like this. Whenever we're 1 up in the last minutes we always look so tired cos DJ hardly ever uses the players on the bench. Blake or Matthews off the bench in the last part of a game just adds that pace and freshness that donkeys like Hudson and Naylor don't have after 10 minutes, let alone 80.

Can't blame the players, they defended very well to be honest but it's just that we get tired and make mistakes late on. I don't think I've ever seen another manager use his subs less than DJ.

Naylor and Hudson were probably our two best players, so why criticise !

welshcitydragon wrote:All In All its was amazing game fast and end to end stuff, Just a shame we couldnt hold out for them extra few mins,
Same old story. But the way that Nowrich come on to us non stop a guess a draw was a fair result. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

end to end??? u must of watched the long balls by naylor down to there corner flag apart from the goal we done nothing ,but sit back and watch hoolahan take us apart im sure some of are fans are blind :?

It's a difficult place to go, 1-1 is brilliant - lets remember we won some games in the last minute aswell

Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:05 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:All In All its was amazing game fast and end to end stuff, Just a shame we couldnt hold out for them extra few mins,

end to end??? u must of watched the long balls by naylor down to there corner flag apart from the goal we done nothing ,but sit back and watch hoolahan take us apart im sure some of are fans are blind :?

Again criticising Naylor for no reason, Every City player was hoofing it away !

Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:08 pm

QPR draw which keeps it tighter.
However all the other top teams scored a hatful. It's all getting a little too tight.