Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:53 pm

SIGN SOME f*cking DEFENDERS NOW!

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:55 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:SIGN SOME f*cking DEFENDERS NOW!

did u watch the game I have, dont just post for the sake of it.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:56 pm

I did watch the game yeah and we were very lucky to get a draw after wave after wave of attack but you are meant to defend for 90 mins and its costing us promotion!

Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:56 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:I did watch the game yeah and we were very lucky to get a draw after wave after wave of attack but you are meant to defend for 90 mins and its costing us promotion!

people like you who dont understand ruin this board.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:57 pm

It would be nice if when a team went 4-3-3 we adapted our tactics to cover the wide men perhaps?

Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:58 pm

I wouldnt agree with that at all he has a point with the defending

Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:58 pm

Your defence kept you in it for 80 of the 90 minutes I saw. They were bound to score eventually the way they were playing you off the park.

Lucky point.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:59 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:I did watch the game yeah and we were very lucky to get a draw after wave after wave of attack but you are meant to defend for 90 mins and its costing us promotion!

What the * are you on about a point at Norwich well deserved Im happy with that give this league some respect

Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:59 pm

Tool!!

We played really well and defended superbly, unlucky i think.

Christ some people on here need to start getting behind the team - arseholes.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:00 pm

Its a simple point, our defence is costing us promotion! Pure and simple. It seems there is only one man on this planet that doesn't! Newcastle or West Brom wouldnt have let goals in like that last season and surely we are meant to be modeling ourselves on them??

Yes we kept them out until then but it is yet ANOTHER game that weve conceeded in. We just dont keep clean sheets and we need changes in there NOW!

cant say it was the defences fault for conceding the late goal but norwich out played us throughout the game

BluBluBluArmy wrote:I wouldnt agree with that at all he has a point with the defending

Listen football is a team game... remember 11 players, when we beat dont 4-0 the back 4 were the best in the league, we just got a point away from home against a team who are 4th, were not that good enough to win every game, christ Man City lose games..... what's to blame for them.

Damn good point I say.

We defended well today though

they were unlucky nuthing to do with needing defenders!
all the way through the game they defeneded brilliant.
they had so much pressure because nobody was stopping the ball from midfield? who do u blame for that the defenders?
norwich raised there game we played against an in forum team and got a point, im happy with that dissapointed they scored so late.
:ayatollah:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:01 pm

if it wasnt for the defenders the game would have been over long before the end Did you see the game? If you had then surely you would be blaming other areas of the team?

Defence done well, and we were up their end plenty. well earned point and unlucky...

I think DJ and the boys did us proud, gutted yes, ashamed no...

And mods, get this Jack off the site...

I agree.....although Quinn had a solid game you cannot turn off at 90mins. If he was coming in HE has to call Burke back to mark the wideman.

And someone please shout this jack fan up....just that pic of tate is making me sick!!

Great point very disapointing but great point swansea town fan what a bloody crap picture :shock: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:02 pm

Why ? Pointless post. Naylor, Hudson, McNaughton and Quinn were all superb. Heaton didn't have a save to make all second half and the goal was from a near-impossible angle.

Engage your brain before you open your mouth.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:02 pm

Western Blue wrote:Defence done well, and we were up their end plenty. well earned point and unlucky...

I think DJ and the boys did us proud, gutted yes, ashamed no...

And mods, get this Jack off the site...

Cant disagree with that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

but please with someone tell me about olofinjana im sorry hes awful :? :?

Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:04 pm

Good god man, if it wasnt for the fact that the midfield couldnt win as much of the ball as they did and that we didnt retain the ball when in possession we wouldnt have had to defend like it was the Alamo for 83 minutes. The defence threw themselves in front of everything they could it was a tough game away to aside that have as many points and as much right as we do to win........you need to go back to your "basic football" book and see how the game is played!

Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:08 pm

Absolutley gutted thought we did enough very unlucky. How did he squeeze that in??????

Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:13 pm

You win some, you lose some you can't win every game

Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:19 pm

this board is changing like the other one stop attacking people just because they dont agree with what you say is pathettic grow up and respect other supporters views.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:32 pm

Fantastic defence today !! Threw bodies when they had too - well done cardiff

First poster your a tosser

Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:34 pm

valleyrambill wrote:this board is changing like the other one stop attacking people just because they dont agree with what you say is pathettic grow up and respect other supporters views.

Well sometimes some fans' views are stupid and don't make sense !