Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dave Jones outwitted once again by a manager with

Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:10 pm

Lesser players, the happy clappy brigade may be happy with a point, We have enough quality and experience in our team to have won this game comfortably, something (or someone) is holding the team back, we came out of the blocks on fire, scored the goal but then for some strange reason started looking for a win at 7 mins by dropping back and non-contesting the ball. Jones is a dinosaur of a manager in my opinion, the game has passed him by, he's now been at the club 6 years, the team is stale on ideas, he is stale on ideas, in my opinion, the Malaysians should not give him a penny, he'll only blow it on another striker or midfield player ignoring the shocking defence he has assembled. 700/800k pa?, he's just not worth it IMO.

Re: Dave Jones outwitted once again by a manager with

Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:13 pm

BlueInHeath wrote:Lesser players, the happy clappy brigade may be happy with a point, We have enough quality and experience in our team to have won this game comfortably, something (or someone) is holding the team back, we came out of the blocks on fire, scored the goal but then for some strange reason started looking for a win at 7 mins by dropping back and non-contesting the ball. Jones is a dinosaur of a manager in my opinion, the game has passed him by, he's now been at the club 6 years, the team is stale on ideas, he is stale on ideas, in my opinion, the Malaysians should not give him a penny, he'll only blow it on another striker or midfield player ignoring the shocking defence he has assembled. 700/800k pa?, he's just not worth it IMO.

we cannot win every game-norwich have a quality squad with th elikes of Hoolihan, lansbury, holt , barnett, ruddy.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:14 pm

chill out lets not get on dj s back we got a point from a hard away game, :ayatollah: relax

Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:15 pm

BlueInHeath wrote:Lesser players, the happy clappy brigade may be happy with a point, We have enough quality and experience in our team to have won this game comfortably, something (or someone) is holding the team back, we came out of the blocks on fire, scored the goal but then for some strange reason started looking for a win at 7 mins by dropping back and non-contesting the ball. Jones is a dinosaur of a manager in my opinion, the game has passed him by, he's now been at the club 6 years, the team is stale on ideas, he is stale on ideas, in my opinion, the Malaysians should not give him a penny, he'll only blow it on another striker or midfield player ignoring the shocking defence he has assembled. 700/800k pa?, he's just not worth it IMO.

"shocking defence" ? Really ? Didn't look shocking to me today :roll:

Did you watch ?

Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:16 pm

We drew a game with a side who are one place below us in the league.

The facts prove that they are not a team of lesser players.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:16 pm

Yes of course. DJ was outplayed by Paul Lambert. We lost the game in the last few minutes, away from home, against fellow promotion chasers. DJ OUT!

........ :roll: