Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HES FAT - HES MEAN - HE'LL...

Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:48 pm

...EAT THE WHOLE CANTEEN! JON PARKIN! JON PARKIN!!! :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: HES FAT - HES MEAN - HE'LL...

Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:50 pm

CastletownBlue wrote:...EAT THE WHOLE CANTEEN! JON PARKIN! JON PARKIN!!! :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He's a big fella but I certainly wouldn't call him Fat :roll:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:55 pm

neither would I if I was going to be serious about it - I was merely referring to the fact that everytime Preston etc came to either Ninian or CCS he would get near enough the whole ground calling him a fat b*stard - maybe you werent there then???

Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:58 pm

CastletownBlue wrote:neither would I if I was going to be serious about it - I was merely referring to the fact that everytime Preston etc came to either Ninian or CCS he would get near enough the whole ground calling him a fat b*stard - maybe you werent there then???

Yeah I was there, he's a Bluebird now though :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:58 pm

No way is the Beast a fatboy. :evil:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:01 pm

haha...sorry lads, some of the chants being generated at the back of the Canton in the last home game when we just learned he signed were far worse!