Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fed up of this messageboard............

Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:07 pm

For F**k sake weve just drawn with norwich off the back of a dip in form and still people aint happy.............Im beginning to think these fans that are moaning were not fans pre sam!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Fed up of this messageboard............

Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:08 pm

I wouldn't let it get to you mate, always someone moaning about something

Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:10 pm

piroteczz wrote:For F**k sake weve just drawn with norwich off the back of a dip in form and still people aint happy.............Im beginning to think these fans that are moaning were not fans pre sam!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big picture mate? ...it aint good and with a gobshite at the helm and losing a valuable point at the death, jones failed to make tactical substitution to counter lambert's extra attacker, we got caught on the overlap and bosh, another six pointer fucked.

It was a BIG game and Jones FAILED AGAIN!!!!!!! in his usual dramatic and inept way.

awww ffs :cry:

...oh yeah and we're selling our international star striker just before the final push :( :( :( :(
Last edited by Johnny Rythmn on Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:11 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
piroteczz wrote:For F**k sake weve just drawn with norwich off the back of a dip in form and still people aint happy.............Im beginning to think these fans that are moaning were not fans pre sam!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big picture mate? ...it aint good and with a gobshite at the helm and losing a valuable point at the death, jones failed to make tactical substitution to counter lambert's extra attacker, we got caught on the overlap and bosh, another six pointer fucked.

It was a BIG game and Jones FAILED AGAIN!!!!!!! in his usual dramatic and inept way.

Long way to go, no-one has won or lost the league today. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:13 pm

dont think it was the fact we drew it was the way we give the goal away, injury time again and right across the boz through all our defenders!! but a draw against norwich isnt to be sniffed at!!

Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:14 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:

Long way to go, no-one has won or lost the league today. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yeah let's drag it out and make us realyy, really suffer.

What really pisses me off is that this season is our best chance ever and grave jones (he's like a baddy in scooby doo) hasn't the savvy to bring us promotion.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:14 pm

yes we dropped points however we're still 3rd with a game in hand.. It is getting a bit boring now when things dont go our way all u hear is people pissing and moaning... Still a way to go so maybe we should lay off the team/manager until they do actually f**k this season up for us :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:16 pm

Ah yes, another of the "I'm a better fan than you brigade".

This game was yet another case of an opposition manager making changes which affected the game. DJ changed... nothing in response.

Funnily enough, that's been costing us points all season.

But no-one should ever mention it...

Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:18 pm

A decent point today, Norwich are good and i don't understand why people are moaning about it. I agree in the circumstances we should have held onto our lead but we are notorious for not doing that so i dont know why people are suprised. People will always moan/be against jones it's just the way it is at our club, gets tiring after a while especially when we grab 4 points from 2 challengers. Think the team have done well to bounce back to be honest.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:19 pm

Im not a better fan than anyone else...........i personally dont think Dave Jones will take us up but I think they gave their all today and im sick to death of fans thinking we should beat Norwich away!!!!!!!!!Full of shit!!!!!They are a good side and they battered us ever since parkin scored but we still came away with a point!!!!!!!!!!

Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:53 pm

Gents, Gents, Gents, we all have an opinion.

Some fans are better than others on certain levels, I.E, they put more money into the club and therefore are more of a an asset to the club in that way.

However, some fans are more passionate than those who put up more cash etc (just having the means to support the club, don't give the right to more passion.)

At the end of the day (hate that saying but hay ho) we are all entitled to an opinion, because we all have one. SIMPLES!

Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:58 pm

piroteczz wrote:Im not a better fan than anyone else...........i personally dont think Dave Jones will take us up but I think they gave their all today and im sick to death of fans thinking we should beat Norwich away!!!!!!!!!Full of shit!!!!!They are a good side and they battered us ever since parkin scored but we still came away with a point!!!!!!!!!!

Why the hell are you 'sick to death?'

You slate others for over reacting then come out with that little gem. Fact is we all have different opinions, mine is completely different to yours, get over it.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:00 pm

I gotta say i've been following the city through thick and thin since the l8 70's and to draw with the team 1 place below us away is a good result imo.Norwich this season aint no pushover and tbh they prob deserved the draw with the way they played. We need to be picking up points against the lower ranked teams and we need to be more consistent at home. :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:04 pm

:director: WE LIKE MOANING, NOW f**k OFF :director: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:16 pm

Ive never at any point told someone to F**k off!!!!!!!!

Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:21 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-rJ-6hBfSo

Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:28 pm

piroteczz wrote:Ive never at any point told someone to F**k off!!!!!!!!

I was joking mate, humble apologize if you got offended but it was humoured with the :lol: :lol: