DAVE JONES AND THE PLAYERS

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:33 am

I cant say to much as it will get 2 players in trouble, but since towards the end of last season DJ has lost total control of his own players dressing room. the players are in 3 different camps and are at each other and him.It has carried on from last season, it did stop at the begin, but has now got out of control.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: DAVE JONES AND THE PLAYERS

Postby Alex » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:40 am

Can I go out on a whim and say homeboy Joe would be involved.

Wouldn't surprise me.
Alex

Postby ccfclover » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:03 am

My mate was on trial with them for a fortnight about a month ago (same time as the malay kid 'Nick'). He said that Joe hasnt really got any mates there as he wouldnt speak to anyone while training and was just sulking all the time. Also Bothroyd turned up late for training by 20 mins and he just laughed it off when Dave questioned him on it! Enkleman and Gyepes sat on the side as they 'didnt feel like training'. Although he did mention that Burkey, Huds and Matthews were really nice guys and went out of their way to make him feel comfortable!!
ccfclover

Postby Nuclearblue » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:42 am

That dosent suprise me Annis cos they wasnt a team in the second half what went on in the dressing roon at half time we can only guess.
Its the supporters who are hurt by this as they bleed this club dry with there over inflated wages.
Jones has to go before its to late.
Nuclearblue

Postby Tommy Gun » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:46 am

We need a complete overhaul, from the top to the bottom, the players have no fire, no passion, and it's sad to see....Dave Jones has taken us as far as he can, and so has Ridsdale. Our midfield has been getting overun for the past 2 seasons at least, and we've not strengthened it...People have had a gutsful.
Tommy Gun

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:09 am

It would explain a lot as I have often wondered what they do in training all week.

To be fair to Ledley and Whittingham I saw them on a number of occasions in the second half to look to make a pass to the front 2.

There was no movement whatsoever from Bothroyd or Chopra (surely something that would be practised in training) and both showed their fustration when they had to abandon that idea and pass the ball sideways and backwards instead.

I do-not dispute this situation exists which is very serious to say the least.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Rita Pidsdale » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:14 am

Why hasn't the Riddler sacked him then ?
I'm Leaving on a Jetplane
Rita Pidsdale

Postby Ben » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:34 am

as ive said before, i know a footballer who plays in the championship and his words are "most players would like to play for cardiff because they pay more wages" no word of a lie! so if you got a team of players who have come because of the high wages then its gonna fall apart, look at swansea (hate to say it) but they got all the team togetherness, no-one above 8k and they know when to get stuck in!

thats what we need, get ridf of the lot and get players in who want to play football and not for the high wages they get
My Opinion!
Ben

Postby SteW » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:37 am

What are the 3 camps then?
SteW

Postby Bakedalasker » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:24 am

This does not come as a surprise to me. I've been saying all along there is something wrong and if I was a betting man this is what I would put my money on.

Ledley saying how disappointed he was to lose the captaincy and not signing a contract, Chopra mentoning the closed door discussion and getting things of their chests after the Sheff Wed game. No surprise really is it.

Well its times like this where a manager has to earn his wages. He is not doing that is he?
Bakedalasker

Postby Gareth Baker » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:59 am

Forever Blue wrote:I cant say to much as it will get 2 players in trouble, but since towards the end of last season DJ has lost total control of his own players dressing room. the players are in 3 different camps and are at each other and him.It has carried on from last season, it did stop at the begin, but has now got out of control.

Blimey.

If this really is true then Jones handing in his notice is definitely the best thing for both him and our club.
Gareth Baker

Postby jonah » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:57 am

I would love to see how much some of these wankers are on a week :twisted:
jonah

Postby Bluebirds over Neath » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:39 pm

Dave Jones acts like a little Schoolboy. He will not take in opinions from others as he thinks that he is always right or when things go wrong its not his fault.
Bluebirds over Neath

Postby Nottage Blue » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:52 pm

When a manager loses the dressing room, we all know what happens next. Not long til the manager is out the door. Unfortunately, we can have either divisions in the camp and try to carry on or we sack a manager we can't afford to sack
Nottage Blue

Postby Merlin » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:35 pm

ccfclover wrote:My mate was on trial with them for a fortnight about a month ago (same time as the malay kid 'Nick'). He said that Joe hasnt really got any mates there as he wouldnt speak to anyone while training and was just sulking all the time. Also Bothroyd turned up late for training by 20 mins and he just laughed it off when Dave questioned him on it! Enkleman and Gyepes sat on the side as they 'didnt feel like training'. Although he did mention that Burkey, Huds and Matthews were really nice guys and went out of their way to make him feel comfortable!!

This is complete garbage....

Matthews was late for training a couple of months ago and got fined £800 on the spot for arriving 15mins into the session. Players can't just sit out because they feel like it, it doesn't work like that - its part of their contracts. And if they breach them they are severely punished.

Joe is good friends with Aaron and Josh and gets on well with Rae, Whitts & Burkey.

I think, if you are to make accusations as such, then you need to be backing it up with hard evidence! As this kind of post is not acceptable to single out individuals who are not present to defend against your FRIENDS innacurate information. And could probably land you in a bit of trouble should the wrong eyes lay here!
http://www.facebook.com/groups/c.c.f.c.new.era - unofficial CCFC Facebook Group of the new era!

APPLE PRODUCT REPAIRS AVAILABLE - CONTACT ME VIA PM OR USE THREAD IN THE FORUM SHOP SECTION.
Merlin

Return to General Chat