Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ryan Harley from Exeter?

Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:42 pm

Apparantly been dropped tonight as he is in talks with a higher league club? Good attacking left sided player.

Could he be joining or rumoured in S Wales Echo tomorrow.......

Re: Ryan Harley from Exeter?

Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:44 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Apparantly been dropped tonight as he is in talks with a higher league club? Good attacking left sided player.

Could he be joining or rumoured in S Wales Echo tomorrow.......

he injured i think

Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:45 pm

Ssssh dont mention him!! QPR will buy him for £50mil!!

Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:52 pm

http://www.soccerbase.com/players_detai ... erid=38723

26 and played for forest green before exter

think we need to do better than this

Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:55 pm

fred keenor wrote:http://www.soccerbase.com/players_details.sd?playerid=38723

26 and played for forest green before exter

think we need to do better than this

He's an exceptionally good league one player Fred. Very much a late starter but in the Hoolahan mode. Worth a punt for around 250k that we can possibly get him for.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:00 pm

Dont knock the lower league players Chief. There can be some right gems out there just need to be found :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:04 pm

you dont have to spend big to get a quality player.everyone raised eyebrows with parkin.they just need to be hugry for the game and with the desire to suucceed. :old:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:05 pm

not seen him play so unfair i guess for me to pass comment.
just looking for established players to come in, with lower league you really dont know what you are getting,ie taiwo.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:07 pm

fred keenor wrote:not seen him play so unfair i guess for me to pass comment.
just looking for established players to come in, with lower league you really dont know what you are getting,ie taiwo.

Yes i can understand what you are saying. But i remember Paul Parry coming from a non league club ETC

Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:11 pm

fred keenor wrote:not seen him play so unfair i guess for me to pass comment.

Seen him play 5/6 times for the Grecians mate - definitely no Taiwo - he's in the smallish group of league one midfielders that could easily step up a level (at least). :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:10 pm

Johnson we got him from Wycombe and now look we're he is :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:14 pm

ive mentioned him before ,as i am big mates with the grecians top man .he always goes on about him and he says he is easily good enough for the championship.very skilful and scores his share of goals,although not the most physical.defo someone we should take a punt :ayatollah: :ayatollah: