Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jon parkin refusing to do the ayatollah

Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:26 pm

Well that was apparent from his debut on saturday.

maybe he come on the forums last week and seen what we were all saying about him :lol:

Re: Jon parkin refusing to do the ayatollah

Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:27 pm

Maybe they havent told him what the ayatollah is.. He was probably bemused :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:28 pm

I wasn't there, but when I watched his interview with the BBC they said he did the ayatollah and he said that he'd been informed about what to do :D

Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:28 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:Well that was apparent from his debut on saturday.

maybe he come on the forums last week and seen what we were all saying about him :lol:

whats the ayatollah,are you making this up,in future just sit down and be quiet :D :D :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:35 pm

he done it just before kickoff at nowrich!

Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:12 pm

He defo did it before kick off, i was there... althrough Chopra had to show him what to do comical :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:15 am

The best one I can ever remember was Junichi Inamoto who looked completely bemused when called upon to do the Ayatollha.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:35 am

He probably though "f**k am i slapping my head like a dick in front of 15,000 people" and tbh im not gonna argue with him as he is the most hairyand fat man ever!!! LOVE U SUPER JONNY PARKIN!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:41 am

Good, its f*cking dull. the players should concentrate on the game.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:46 am

northside of risca wrote:Good, its f*cking dull. the players should concentrate on the game.

Full of joy this morning arent we :D

Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:54 am

Dafydd wrote:I wasn't there, but when I watched his interview with the BBC they said he did the ayatollah and he said that he'd been informed about what to do :D

Yep I heard the same :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:40 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:The best one I can ever remember was Junichi Inamoto who looked completely bemused when called upon to do the Ayatollha.

lol i remember that :lol:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:57 pm

ANy1 remember "do the ayatollah Schwinkers" ,at which point big Jorn would just turn round and give the big thumbs up

And he was sh1t at football :D