Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Sheep

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:27 am

sychocentral wrote:
IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:bored now, had this debate a lot over last few years

I know how you feel....... terrible feeling when reality hits home eh? ;-)

See what "love " does to you? ;-)

my reality at the moment is i gotta assemble a f*cking wardrobe!! by the time the whore, i mean wife gets home from work, which is 2 hours......

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:28 am

Vintage 63 wrote:The debt if u want to call it that as Id prefer to call it investment would have run up by anybody ............... what some ppl dont like is that after the event Sam got nothing back then mysteriously invented Langston demanding it all be repaid back . OK he left with nothing and did IMO put millions into CCFC and progress was made BUT again all club owners put millions in and get nothing back !

That's called capitalism.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:34 am

Zabier wrote:Sychocentral... and it appears you are more like those you're protesting against than you know. Attention-seeking seems to be a major factor here.

Also, this debate isn't about the actual relationship between Hammam and those who support him, it's the manner in which those that support him view Hammam.

Attention seeking? Its a message board for ffs.

Id be the first to admit we use them too often and most other city fans laugh at us.

What Im saying 100% is that those "fans" (numbering about half a dozen) have a hidden agenda when it comes to the City and SH.

The press have picked up on this and are painting us in a bad light.....as if they usually need a reason.

Let SH to his own devices.....leave the club to the Malaysians and follow the team.

Anyone who wishes to get their feet under the table at the City (from a fan background......prob. isnt worth trusting)

Some fans noses were seriously put out...and they haven't forgotten. LOL

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:50 am

sychocentral wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:As a matter of interest , who funds Swansea's acadamy ? As a football club who's only outgoing is stadium rent and staff salaries and who's only major income is summer sales or managerial compensation be interesting how they manage compared to CCFC and the big bucks being splashed around from the far east :ayatollah:

Swansea town hold no interest to me at all.

Ive read in another thread...."for leaders of the Academy etc."

Why leaders? Its being used as a foothold for individuals to get inside the club....they are feeling left out.

That's my theory....btw you are funding it for them. ;-)

You should address that question to the person who posted it, none of us involved see ourselves as leaders, possibly as organisers and contributors to a good cause that should go on to benefit all City supporters.

Personally I wouldn't care who set it up, I would still contribute, I originally asked the Trust about setting something up along these lines and was told politely that they had discussed it and to "watch this space" now this isn't a dig at the Trust, perhaps their focus is on other things, so what's wrong with a group of fans setting it up, no pressure on anyone to contribute, we are happy to

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:51 am

Same goes for the Fred Keenor statue fund .

Who sent you over here TLG?

It's because he's been booted from the inner circle he's turned the way he has ! He's the one who doesn't like being left out.

Me - I'm in my own inner circle , it's a small circle a very small one - just me.

Your talking nonsense from this circle.

In fact let's give you an intelligent question see if that works shall we. I look forward to your answer.

If the Malaysians pay off Hammam, let's say they did , does not the debt still remain?

It will only be put in as another loan.

Now everyone says what a ruthless person Vincent Tan is, he's also a man with no interest in football at all.

So when he walks away - what will he do to get his money back ? Will he do the same as Hammam and wait year on year ?

Can you see that?

You talk of Rose tinted specs - your wearing them pal. King Malaysia the shining knight. ????

Where's the money Jones was promised for promotion push ?

sychocentral wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:As a matter of interest , who funds Swansea's acadamy ? As a football club who's only outgoing is stadium rent and staff salaries and who's only major income is summer sales or managerial compensation be interesting how they manage compared to CCFC and the big bucks being splashed around from the far east :ayatollah:

Swansea town hold no interest to me at all.

Ive read in another thread...."for leaders of the Academy etc."

Why leaders? Its being used as a foothold for individuals to get inside the club....they are feeling left out.

That's my theory....btw you are funding it for them. ;-)

You should address that question to the person who posted it, none of us involved see ourselves as leaders, possibly as organisers and contributors to a good cause that should go on to benefit all City supporters.

Personally I wouldn't care who set it up, I would still contribute, I originally asked the Trust about setting something up along these lines and was told politely that they had discussed it and to "watch this space" now this isn't a dig at the Trust, perhaps their focus is on other things, so what's wrong with a group of fans setting it up, no pressure on anyone to contribute, we are happy to get things going and hopefully others will come forward as they have to help financially and with physical help.

If you are a cardiff fan, why wouldn't you want it to succeed. :?:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:57 am

Arnt nxt season's ST's due to go on sale nxt month ? Be interesting to see the uptake if VT doesnt splash the promised cash , I for 1 tho WILL be purchasing mine :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:57 am

Psycho or whatever he's called post

Hatred....... dont be silly.

I admit I havent any time for anyone who is pedalling SH's bullshit.... I think 95% of City fans feel that way.[/quote]

if people want to peddle SH bullshit whats it got to do with you! if u read the threads properly theres only a few who are pro sam on this board and the debates get pretty heated at times, you should give people more credit, we can think for ourselves![/quote]

Whats it got to do with me?

The press are repeating this BS thats what.

What happened to "get behind the Malaysians" ?

Didnt last long did it?......theres a surprise.[/quote]

Totally behind the Malaysians fella, got the flags got the respect, thank god they came when they did.
Do you imagine the Malaysians feel threatened by some of their club's supporters contributing to the long term future of their club.
From what I've been told the Malaysians are very happy that the fans are responding in this manner. :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:01 am

So you attack those who try and raise money to support and improve something that to be honest is f*cking shite ?

Needs serious improvement , and where is the money to come from if these leaders as you call them don't raise it?

It's not going to come from Malaysia is it? Why would they want to invest in the next future generation?

Plants take ages to turn in to trees - it's a time thing - no money in that for several years - not the Malaysian way, quick buck route they like, probably why they are bottling now too.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:07 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:13 am

milly44 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

He's clearly got the brain of a sheep Milly !! Sheep have nerds too in their flock by the sounds.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:16 am

Gwyn,

This idiot should have been forced to undergo positive thinking sessions with blazing saddles. I have no feelings either way regarding the return of Sam, I only live in the real world and that is the club as it is today.
He suggested that the development centre appeal fund was political. well I can assure everyone on here that this could not be further from the truth.
I give a few hours a week of my time to try and help this cause because being an old git I genuinely believe that the young kids of today will be our future and anything I can do to help I will. Why is it that people like this idiot can only criticise people for trying to make a difference, if he has any ideas let's hear them.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:16 am

Daya wrote:
milly44 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

He's clearly got the brain of a sheep Milly !! Sheep have nerds too in their flock by the sounds.

i just find this thread quite funny. and less about the sheep daya :twisted: , if your going to pick on an animal pick on ummm.....i dont know spiders!

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:19 am

baaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:47 am

Wouldn't baaaah too loudly here, Daya.

Too many Valleys boys post here, you'll only get them horny :lol:

It's interesting the guy posting this thread rails on Hammam about the debt, ignoring the fact the Malaysians aren't funding us from the goodness of their hearts. I'd be amazed if their funding isn't in fact loans, so replacing one debt by another. Yes, they could long term convert those debts into share equity, but the question would be why?

If the club remains in this division, the share price won't rocket greatly, it's very much still the case the club will only really become debt free if we get into the Prem, and possibly stay there a few seasons.

The Malaysians invested as a business opportunity, want a return on investment.