Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ticket office sort it out

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:58 am

Considering we are playing Stoke at home in the FA cup you would think that the ticket office would be open for business especially as many late tickets will be sold today. I have tried ringing them from 10.30 onwards and have failed to get through for the past 20 mins. The line rings and is not answered. Us fans surely deserve a better service.

Re: Ticket office sort it out

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:00 am

Bluebird64 wrote:Considering we are playing Stoke at home in the FA cup you would think that the ticket office would be open for business especially as many late tickets will be sold today. I have tried ringing them from 10.30 onwards and have failed to get through for the past 20 mins. The line rings and is not answered. Us fans surely deserve a better service.

i was getting my bro a ticket for leedfs game for his birthday. i rang for 5 days with no answer. went down on the day of the game and got one :?

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:00 am

Bluebird64 wrote:Considering we are playing Stoke at home in the FA cup you would think that the ticket office would be open for business especially as many late tickets will be sold today. I have tried ringing them from 10.30 onwards and have failed to get through for the past 20 mins. The line rings and is not answered. Us fans surely deserve a better service.

Probably very busy answering people like yourself - keep trying. Or if your near enough go down. You wont have any problem getting a walk up ticket tonight anyway. Just get there a little earlier than you normally would.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:06 am

ihatealiens wrote:

Probably very busy answering people like yourself - keep trying. Or if your near enough go down. You wont have any problem getting a walk up ticket tonight anyway. Just get there a little earlier than you normally would.

Thats good advice but my point is that on days when we have important games and need to sell the tickets you would think that the ticket office would be adequately staffed.I am just wondering how many fans have rang several times this morning and have just given up in frustration.This service is clearley in need of improvement.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:14 am

i rang them at 10 o clock, got through first time, and then my m8 did, then his dad.........maybe your phone is a jack phone??

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:22 am

aye luck of the draw. John wayne was always quick on the draw though :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:24 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:i rang them at 10 o clock, got through first time, and then my m8 did, then his dad.........maybe your phone is a jack phone??

Nothing wrong with my phone. I have finally got through on the 22nd attempt and 35 minutes. Although previous good advice suggested to go to the ground early and sort it out, my point is that we shouldn't have too because we have the technology to charge up our season tickets and stadium cards to avoid the hassle. I just hate to think that we may be losing out on potential ticket sales because we can't be bothered to adequately staff the ticket office.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:25 am

Bluebird64 wrote:
IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:i rang them at 10 o clock, got through first time, and then my m8 did, then his dad.........maybe your phone is a jack phone??

Nothing wrong with my phone. I have finally got through on the 22nd attempt and 35 minutes. Although previous good advice suggested to go to the ground early and sort it out, my point is that we shouldn't have too because we have the technology to charge up our season tickets and stadium cards to avoid the hassle. I just hate to think that we may be losing out on potential ticket sales because we can't be bothered to adequately staff the ticket office.

Couldn't you have just sorted it online?

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:29 am

nerd wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:

Couldn't you have just sorted it online?

Not sure how to do it but when booking something as important as tickets, I like to actually talk to someone just to make sure. Although your suggestion might be a good alternative, It still doesn't make up for the fact that our ticket office telephone system should be improved.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:32 am

i tried to do mine online and it kep saying my seat didnt exist, now im pretty sure ive been sat in it for 2 years (not non stop) but it started didging me right out so i just rang up and shouted things and think i got my ticket now.... :?

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:38 am

The online ticket site is

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/cardiffcity/default.aspx

Create an account, if you're a ST holder it gets automatically added. Used it a few times, never had any problems as yet, touch wood.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:49 am

nerd wrote:The online ticket site is

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/cardiffcity/default.aspx

Create an account, if you're a ST holder it gets automatically added. Used it a few times, never had any problems as yet, touch wood.

Thanks for your help. Cheers