Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

VALE UDATE CRAIG BELLAMY

Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:25 pm

afternoon all.

got to gym about 10.45

we all no craig won't play every game for us so i just gonna give you in site in what his personal training and cardiff physio are doing with craig when he misses a match for us to give him best chance for when he plays to explode in to action for us.

seen craig in there doing training with physio and his personal trainer was watching. i was not even stalking him he was next to me all the way through my session said hello and asked how i was like he usually does when i see him down there.

first he stood on brown box thing and stood on there with one leg and pushed up and down bending the other legs this would help calfs hell and knee joint.

he then did pressed ups on wobbly ball thing ( the moon i call it cuz of way it looks) he would press down on 1 arm then released and then pushed on the opposition arm so this would help the core of his body keep the blood pumping through all of his body. he did ten reps and 4 sets.

he then used the exercise ball and laid down sideways moving his top half up and down this would help his abs.

he then did squats on the wait machine piece of equipment started off with 20 k and would move down slowly then back up slowly this would work on his groins thighs calfs and knee and Achilles he did 1 set of that but 8 reps . he them moved wait up to 30 k did 1 set and 8 reps but in slow motion to give his muscles best chance of working.

he then did dips so this would help pump the blood through to muscles he already worked and not let his body relax he did 4 sets and 10 reps.

he then did ball work with ten k ball squatting and releasing upwards so again this would help with his knees etc . he then went on to big exercise ball and laid on it side ways head to the ground and turned left and right on his upper body this would stretch all his legs so he would not get stiff after squatting.

before i left he was on the stepper with 15 k ball and stepping on to it with one each legs. 3 sets 8 reps on each legs/

was interesting to see his personal trainer there advising how to help craig in his training when he does not play all good signs to me.

so looks like craig is working hard to get best shape he can due to his knees etc can't fault the man to be honest he could just got bugger this my knees piss me off i can't be bothered but thats not craig he fighter and wants to play in every game even if he can't he does look in top notch shape to be fair so long let it continue.

i be honest i wish jk would take leaf out of bellamy book even if he his not right least try the hardest he can to play infront of the fans :ayatollah:

hope you in enjoy the read. hard to remember it all when your doing your own training session aswell and tying to give best inside to this forum lol but i manged to do it :ayatollah:

regards rob :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: VALE UDATE CRAIG BELLAMY

Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:31 pm

Did he work on his left hook or just jab? Though being a dwarf, may have been better off working that uppercut... :lol:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:32 pm

nerd wrote:Did he work on his left hook or just jab? Though being a dwarf, may have been better off working that uppercut... :lol:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:36 pm

What colour pants did he have on? ;)

Good info , cheers fella

Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:37 pm

Th@Und@D@wg wrote:What colour pants did he have on? ;)

Good info , cheers fella

cardiff city pants of course :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:42 pm

I enjoy your Vale updates....keep 'em coming mate.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:59 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:afternoon all.

got to gym about 10.45

we all no craig won't play every game for us so i just gonna give you in site in what his personal training and cardiff physio are doing with craig when he misses a match for us to give him best chance for when he plays to explode in to action for us.

seen craig in there doing training with physio and his personal trainer was watching. i was not even stalking him he was next to me all the way through my session said hello and asked how i was like he usually does when i see him down there.

first he stood on brown box thing and stood on there with one leg and pushed up and down bending the other legs this would help calfs hell and knee joint.

he then did pressed ups on wobbly ball thing ( the moon i call it cuz of way it looks) he would press down on 1 arm then released and then pushed on the opposition arm so this would help the core of his body keep the blood pumping through all of his body. he did ten reps and 4 sets.

he then used the exercise ball and laid down sideways moving his top half up and down this would help his abs.

he then did squats on the wait machine piece of equipment started off with 20 k and would move down slowly then back up slowly this would work on his groins thighs calfs and knee and Achilles he did 1 set of that but 8 reps . he them moved wait up to 30 k did 1 set and 8 reps but in slow motion to give his muscles best chance of working.

he then did dips so this would help pump the blood through to muscles he already worked and not let his body relax he did 4 sets and 10 reps.

he then did ball work with ten k ball squatting and releasing upwards so again this would help with his knees etc . he then went on to big exercise ball and laid on it side ways head to the ground and turned left and right on his upper body this would stretch all his legs so he would not get stiff after squatting.

before i left he was on the stepper with 15 k ball and stepping on to it with one each legs. 3 sets 8 reps on each legs/

was interesting to see his personal trainer there advising how to help craig in his training when he does not play all good signs to me.

so looks like craig is working hard to get best shape he can due to his knees etc can't fault the man to be honest he could just got bugger this my knees piss me off i can't be bothered but thats not craig he fighter and wants to play in every game even if he can't he does look in top notch shape to be fair so long let it continue.

i be honest i wish jk would take leaf out of bellamy book even if he his not right least try the hardest he can to play infront of the fans :ayatollah:

hope you in enjoy the read. hard to remember it all when your doing your own training session aswell and tying to give best inside to this forum lol but i manged to do it :ayatollah:

regards rob :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Another good update Thanks Rob :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:10 pm

u must be getting fcking fit doing all this spying :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: theres hope for fatty curtis yet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:30 pm

Nice one mate ,Its things like this that makes This the Top MB . :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:14 pm

Your updates are spot on something completely different to the norm keep em coming!