Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I thought Rambo hated Jones?

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:54 pm

:roll:

Clearly just another attempt by certain individuals to undermine the manager.

Re: I thought Rambo hated Jones?

Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:01 pm

I also heard that mate.But who cares rambo is a bluebird :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:51 pm

loosecannon wrote::roll:

ccmb? :roll:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:13 am

These guys are pros and can't afford to let personal disagreements get in the way of progress. I think here's a lot of in fighting at most cluibs behind the scenes but thay have to find a way to deal with it. I can't imagine that Wenger would have let him come without assurances that he will get a lot of game time, so I can't wait to see him in a blue shirt again :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:20 am

Ben wrote:
loosecannon wrote::roll:

ccmb? :roll:

I've seen it mentioned on both boards and clearly it's bollocks. The recent acquisitions of Rambo and JET are one in the eye for the "Jones hates youngsters" brigade as well.

Hopefully these 2 will be brimming with confidence and will bring out the best in those around around them.

:ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:39 am

Its clear that not everthing is known what happens in the club and Im sure that is a good thing.
We should be happy with the info that given to us and not ask too many questions as you may hear somthing you dont like.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:52 am

welshcitydragon wrote:Its clear that not everthing is known what happens in the club and Im sure that is a good thing.
We should be happy with the info that given to us and not ask too many questions as you may hear somthing you dont like.

At the same time you should not believe everything that is said on messageboards. Some would have you believe that Jones and Rambo fell out and that was the main reason he joined Arsenal, and not Man Utd (as they were going to loan back).

Just over 2 years laters he's back on loan.....