Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE JACKS THROWING SEATS AT CHILDREN

Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:23 pm

This Link Courtesy of Tim(Lawn Mower).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_flvjrE ... re=related

It wont work till you have past 1 minute.

Re: THE JACKS THROWING SEATS AT CHILDREN

Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:02 am

what a mob :lol:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:24 am

Hard as nails, when they come to town.......RUN........... RUN for your life :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:58 am

:walk: jacks always on their toes say no more :evil:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:54 am

mallo wrote::walk: jacks always on their toes say no more :evil:

All 12 of them (the toes and the mob)

Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:27 am

they all look related to eachother, six fingers the lot, gyppo's :lol: :lol: One i swear was wearing a liverpool tracksuit :lol:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:29 am

it was both sets of fans at fault that night in the grandstand,we seem to get the blame off you lot,but by the time the seats were flying all the kids in that section had been replaced by your 'boys' who weren't too shy themselves

nice try though :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:36 am

Blakswan have you bought your ticket for tuesday as you might as well support us the amount of time you are on here see you tuesday :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:43 am

I just can't believe that many Jacks left their caravans to travel to an away game!!

Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:47 am

elliott wrote:Blakswan have you bought your ticket for tuesday as you might as well support us the amount of time you are on here see you tuesday :ayatollah:

yeah im in the wurzels end :ayatollah: being serious though,i like this board,theres no bitching like others i visit.Not sure it will last though as i seem to be attracting more and more 'i've raped my sister' comments off the less intelligent posters on here.

I'll suck it and see what happens.

:ayatollah:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:51 am

blackswan wrote:
elliott wrote:Blakswan have you bought your ticket for tuesday as you might as well support us the amount of time you are on here see you tuesday :ayatollah:

yeah im in the wurzels end :ayatollah: being serious though,i like this board,theres no bitching like others i visit.Not sure it will last though as i seem to be attracting more and more 'i've raped my sister' comments off the less intelligent posters on here.

Your always going to get that but the majority on this board welcome your imput :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:52 am

elliott wrote:
blackswan wrote:

Your always going to get that but the majority on this board welcome your imput :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

8-) :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:05 am

i remember that game a little, i remember by dad grabbing me and my mate and going towards the other end of the grandstand as we were in the middle, chairs going back and forth for almost a hour after the game i think too, was all over the news when we got home :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:04 am

First ever derby as a 13 yr old. Had a lucky escape to as around 50 jacks got on the train at central to go to ninian. Was waiting for a chair to be hurled at me as I was so young! Gypos

Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:10 am

Remember that game as I was in the Granstand. Remember returning the seats to the jacks with a mate of mine who us now OB. They came in late if I remember correctly :D

Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:13 am

blackswan wrote:

You don't rape your sister. You know damn well it's fully consensual.

Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:17 am

omg that was all their "main faces" wasnt it? Looks like the last train to trebanog (no offence trebanog) after a Wales' rugby match in town....the reputation they have is certainly warranted....

Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:30 am

icanseethesea wrote:Remember that game as I was in the Granstand. Remember returning the seats to the jacks with a mate of mine who us now OB. They came in late if I remember correctly :D

wouldn't be a man city fan your mate by any chance?

Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:51 am

blackswan wrote:

You're right, no bitching. We all openly agree we all hate each other!

I like having a token Jack here. If I ever need cheering up I always know I can come here and wind you up. :D

Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:32 pm

Forever Blue wrote:This Link Courtesy of Tim(Lawn Mower).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_flvjrE ... re=related

It wont work till you have past 1 minute.

Remember that night well. We ended up in then Canton for some reason and a mate went over the top and swang on the cross bar alongside Macka for about 30seconds before running towards the away end in a long black mac......Looked like bloody batman with his coat tail flailing behind him!! :lol:

Bad night for Welsh football though on reflection :shock:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:38 pm

Ben wrote:they all look related to eachother, six fingers the lot, gyppo's :lol: :lol: One i swear was wearing a liverpool tracksuit :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:40 pm

blackswan wrote:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:49 pm

I remember it well was in the bob bank that night. jack scum ! :D :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:15 pm

dapper wrote:I remember it well was in the bob bank that night. jack scum ! :D :ayatollah:

I was 13 in the bob bank me and a mate ran on the pitch saw the OB coming towards us turned on our heels and ran back.... :D :D :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:42 pm

They came in late. As normal when we are not about!!! Jack scum.

Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:55 pm

was in block c with me dad, was ok till the tannoy announcer,Phil Suarez?? announced they had a prob in grandstand que the best bit bother we prob saw in the good old grandstand before block a came along !!., mind you Chelsea was good as well,scum started on old men seated nxt to em Big brave soldiers,took my old man down safety block f and hood up got back to shall we say help, marvelous can be seen on the news footage, got home my missus had taped it she said that yellow and black jacket is not very good camaflauge and she was right, copper next to me flattened by a seat, soon went back about 25 of us had enough and jumped in crikey they made usain bolt look slow... run away, run away..ha good memories.
was also in the car park that fatefull swim away day and have to admit with me 70 yr old dad bit self preservation took over as they swarmed around said to me Dad better get in the car think there are some Cardiff fans around here somewhere he he

Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:21 pm

I was in the bob bank and a few of us ran over to confront the children beaters, but they did not want to know anyone over 7 years of age.