Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TEAM COACH!!!

Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:37 pm

just pulled up at the side of me!must be on way to scunny? Its not the same bus They let me on at Donny Rovers! Have you changed to a cheaper option? Been on better coaches with the lads!

:shock:

Re: TEAM COACH!!!

Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:39 pm

it's only one step up from the ant hill mob allegedly :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:43 pm

sam salim wrote:just pulled up at the side of me!must be on way to scunny? Its not the same bus They let me on at Donny Rovers! Have you changed to a cheaper option? Been on better coaches with the lads!

Long story as usual, it is believed that City never paid the last coach company and therefore have changed coach companies.

Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
sam salim wrote:just pulled up at the side of me!must be on way to scunny? Its not the same bus They let me on at Donny Rovers! Have you changed to a cheaper option? Been on better coaches with the lads!

Long story as usual, it is believed that City never paid the last coach company and therefore have changed coach companies.

are you serious we owe money to every fucker its a shambles.

Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:44 pm

They owe THE PREVIOUS COMPANY OVER £20'000, FACT..

Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:32 pm

Minty wrote:They owe THE PREVIOUS COMPANY OVER £20'000, FACT..

I believe your totally right, Our Club is destroying small business in Wales and making a laughing stock of themselves.

Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:13 pm

IT STILL WONT BE AS FULL AS OUR COACH WAS FROM SCUMSEA SAM....
world record attempt- :lol:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:01 pm

I know it is Annis. Shame his Pops couldn't any more in, I'm sure there's a pound a two going spare there. :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:33 pm

Dibs best watch out they gonna be booking seats on his bus to get them there for future games - make sure he takes the money upfront lol :D