Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Another scam

Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:04 pm

This one caught me by surprise.

Back in November, I was the victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get some bread & milk has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to you as you are packing your goods into the back of your car. They both have battery powered car vacuums and start vacuuming the inside of your vehicle, cleaning the inside of your
windscreen with a rag and Windoleen, with their tits almost falling out of their coats.

It is impossible not to look at them. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to
McDonalds or the closest fast food restaurant. You agree and they get into the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, tits everywhere, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen on November 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, the 24th and 29th. Also on December 2nd & 4th, twice yesterday, three times last Monday, and very likely again this weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful and look out for those women vacuum sucking wallets

Oh Yeah..
P.S: Asda has wallets on sale for £1.99

Re: Another scam

Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:50 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:53 pm

:lol:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:07 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:10 pm

my missus just laughed at that on chief :lol:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:17 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:02 pm

nice one mr brown :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:51 pm

:lol: Quality!

Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:10 pm

just been to asda's they have sold out of all wallets !!

Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:11 pm

will have to borrow my sons :lol: :lol: