Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Carl Bottled it?

Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:18 am

boozer wrote:just my opinion but i think carl has been put under pressure from people slating him an moaning at him that maybe he has bottled it on the latest update...........opinions please?????

he either going to tell us the player or not...if not then there is no Update really is there an we will all find out when its officiall

just want to know what every1 thinks...this is not a dig at carl because i think carl an his updates have been magnificent an ive been addicted to them

Being blunt, I think you ARE having a 'dig' at Carl and I think you are bang out of order for even suggesting it....

There MUST be a reason he has held back on this one (pity Milly wasn't so obliging on this occasion) and I ask whether YOU are able to provide better/more informed info than he is??

Given that the answer is almost certainly NO, then I repeat tha you are bang out of order (polite wording used)!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:20 am

Why do some posters take everything so seriously?

If you trust Carl like I do then you accept he posts in good faith without any intention of misleading or maliciously withholding information. We know there will be snipes on CCMB but that's up to them and personally I don't even read that board anymore.

Carl has stated his reasons for not giving the names out, so unless you have an addiction to conspiracy theories what is the problem?

Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:28 am

I still cant believe that DJ said the ONLY reason that O Brien signed for Leeds was coz they were alerted by Carl's update about CCFC being intersted in him ......................... how ridiculous is that ? Absolutely nothing thats said on message boards will influence any player or any club over a posible signing , if a club didnt want anybody to know then they wouldnt ! JET arriving out of the blue without a whisper shows it can be done ............ so whatever Carl wishes to post here Im sure he will decide on the content and how much to say . Sometimes he's damned if he does and damned if he doesnt BUT at the end of the day he knows 100% more about ANY CCFC news than I do ....... he's no bottler :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:45 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
boozer wrote:just my opinion but i think carl has been put under pressure from people slating him an moaning at him that maybe he has bottled it on the latest update...........opinions please?????

he either going to tell us the player or not...if not then there is no Update really is there an we will all find out when its officiall

just want to know what every1 thinks...this is not a dig at carl because i think carl an his updates have been magnificent an ive been addicted to them

Being blunt, I think you ARE having a 'dig' at Carl and I think you are bang out of order for even suggesting it....

There MUST be a reason he has held back on this one (pity Milly wasn't so obliging on this occasion) and I ask whether YOU are able to provide better/more informed info than he is??

Given that the answer is almost certainly NO, then I repeat tha you are bang out of order (polite wording used)!!

u think im bang out of order....lmfao you think what u want.....this is the reason i rarely post on this messageboard is because no1 is allowed there own opinion.......it dosent really bother me what any of you think about me or what i said just wanted opinions if you dont like some1's opinion then dont post simple as

Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:56 pm

Welshpaul wrote:Carl did tell me bout Shay Given coming on loan and like him i too will keep this to myself......

:lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:08 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:

sven, so you honestly think i would info like that on here, without checking facts, and whether it was appropriate to be posted first???