Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

It seems on this forum

Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:47 pm

That stewards get alot of unwarranted negative attention, I know afew stewards down the CCS stadium and hand on heart can say that they do a sterling job every game and don't want to cause trouble. It seems that some members of this forum can't handle not being able to stand up at a game, it wasn't the stewards decision to move to the CCS. They are paid to do a job and do so to the best of their ability. As for people wanting to report certain stewards for being OTT, get a grip you precious scamps.
Perhaps if you appreciated the situation that they're in then you'd realise that alot of them are fans like me and you and want to watch the game.
What really needs to be addressed is the situation with the catering staff.

Re: It seems on this forum

Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:50 pm

You must be a jack on a wind up? Oh and whens Bebe coming?! On your bike mate!

Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:52 pm

PTBluebird85 wrote:You must be a jack on a wind up? Oh and whens Bebe coming?! On your bike mate!

Not a Jack fella, how would I know who Dai Hunt was and where he sat? And Bebe should be here by the end of the month.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:53 pm

PTBluebird85 wrote:You must be a jack on a wind up? Oh and whens Bebe coming?! On your bike mate!

His avatar is of the milk snatcher and he's backing the stewards all the way. Dubious to say the least :?

If some of the stories I've seen on hear about them are even half true it's clear that we have a problem on our own doorstep and not just at away matches, where in fairness they all seem to have given up of late.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:54 pm

Sergeant Dribble wrote:

Not a Jack fella, how would I know who
Dai Hunt was and where he sat?
And
Bebe should be here by the end of the month

Thats common knowledge easily obtained by some posts on here, and :lol:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:57 pm

Thats common knowledge easily obtained by some posts on here, and :lol:

Good point, are you aware of the The MONDAY TUESDAY WEDNESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY guy in the Ninian stand?

Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:59 pm

Alan Cork -Legend?
Well not to me or anyone else I talk to either. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I used to call him Corky the Cant, because, well, he never did!! :D :D :D

Anyone can find out where Dai Hunt sits, just put his name in the search bar and there are plenty of threads regarding this. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No doubt about the stewards though, there will be good and bad ones. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:06 pm

So anyway..Where did you get this Bebe bombshell from?

Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:09 pm

PTBluebird85 wrote:So anyway..Where did you get this Bebe bombshell from?

My source, can't say alot more really.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:11 pm

I really cant see it to be fair. Even if it did happen it would make some of the previous loanee's pointless as they wouldnt be able to play

Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:12 pm

PTBluebird85 wrote:I really cant see it to be fair. Even if it did happen it would make some of the previous loanee's pointless as they wouldnt be able to play

I'm just passing on info I've been given, if it doesn't happen I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:27 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:

His avatar is of the milk snatcher and he's backing the stewards all the way. Dubious to say the least :?

If some of the stories I've seen on hear about them are even half true it's clear that we have a problem on our own doorstep and not just at away matches, where in fairness they all seem to have given up of late.

This is not a politics forum.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:45 pm

Some stewards are cunts. It's as simple as that.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:54 pm

they might very well be decent ppl day to day but there a bunch of pricks down the c.c.s!

Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:03 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:they might very well be decent ppl day to day but there a bunch of pricks down the c.c.s!

Often asked to do a near impossible job with pricks who think they're entitled to do what they like. Funny, never any issues with stewards in block 112 of the ninian.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:16 pm

davebb wrote:
mr'mogreenz wrote:they might very well be decent ppl day to day but there a bunch of pricks down the c.c.s!

Often asked to do a near impossible job with pricks who think they're entitled to do what they like. Funny, never any issues with stewards in block 112 of the ninian.

My sentiments exactly, davebb. Some of the numpties that frequent home games nowadays means the stewards are left with no choice but to get abit heavy handed at times.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:12 pm

If he's not a jack he must be a steward then :lol:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:23 pm

i dont call being a steward an imposible job, acting like hitlers just because a supporter decides to stand up and get behind our team aint an imposible job! if its such an imposible job for them then they should go work in mc donalds or somthing because theres plenty of ppl who will step in and do that job! Bit of common sence by them would go a long way!

Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:49 pm

Good point, are you aware of the The MONDAY TUESDAY WEDNESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY guy in the Ninian stand?[/quote]

Bouserrrr!!

Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:53 pm

brown wrote:Good point, are you aware of the The MONDAY TUESDAY WEDNESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY guy in the Ninian stand?

Bouserrrr!![/quote]

Not sure of his name, that song however is both entertaining and irritating in equal measures. :D

Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:00 pm

Sergeant Dribble wrote:That stewards get alot of unwarranted negative attention, I know afew stewards down the CCS stadium and hand on heart can say that they do a sterling job every game and don't want to cause trouble. It seems that some members of this forum can't handle not being able to stand up at a game, it wasn't the stewards decision to move to the CCS. They are paid to do a job and do so to the best of their ability. As for people wanting to report certain stewards for being OTT, get a grip you precious scamps.
Perhaps if you appreciated the situation that they're in then you'd realise that alot of them are fans like me and you and want to watch the game.

location Tredegar with an avatar like that :lol:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:01 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:
Sergeant Dribble wrote:That stewards get alot of unwarranted negative attention, I know afew stewards down the CCS stadium and hand on heart can say that they do a sterling job every game and don't want to cause trouble. It seems that some members of this forum can't handle not being able to stand up at a game, it wasn't the stewards decision to move to the CCS. They are paid to do a job and do so to the best of their ability. As for people wanting to report certain stewards for being OTT, get a grip you precious scamps.

location Tredegar with an avatar like that :lol:

Tredegar LIGHTHOUSE 8-) What are you insinuating?

Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:23 pm

Sergeant Dribbler, you mention about people reporting stewards - I am more than willing to meet you in person so you can call me a 'precious scamp' to my face. :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:30 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Sergeant Dribbler, you mention about people reporting stewards - I am more than willing to meet you in person so you can call me a 'precious scamp' to my face. :ayatollah:

It's Sergeant Dribble, are you in the process of reporting a steward? Where in the ground do you sit, tyler?

Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:38 pm

I want to shoot your avatar

Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:41 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Sergeant Dribbler, you mention about people reporting stewards - I am more than willing to meet you in person so you can call me a 'precious scamp' to my face. :ayatollah:

If that's the attitude you have when a steward asks you to sit down no wonder they're getting narky. :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:46 pm

Sergeant Dribble wrote:

It's Sergeant Dribble, are you in the process of reporting a steward? Where in the ground do you sit, tyler?

I do apologise, but I was under the impression that you were referring to me in your post. I sit in the Ninian stand, surprise surprise.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:58 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
Sergeant Dribble wrote:

I do apologise, but I was under the impression that you were referring to me in your post. I sit in the Ninian stand, surprise surprise.

No not a personal insult on you, didn't realise you were making a complaint. You sit near Sir Dai Hunt or FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY?

Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:04 pm

Everytime I see your avatar it makes me want to puke!

Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:08 pm

smackcentral wrote:Everytime I see your avatar it makes me want to puke!

Not interested in talking politics, strictly football.