Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Get on planet jacks

Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:18 pm

Some bloke on there doing a project on our past derby games and wants tales from the past, including players playing for both clubs etc.

Re: Get on planet jacks

Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:22 pm

Can't I am banned. They dont appreciate level headed comments

Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:30 pm

My jabs are not up to date.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:16 pm

Im banned aswell I did notice that they left out Dave Penny :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:20 pm

ridofrid wrote:Can't I am banned. They dont appreciate level headed comments

Sounds like afew on this place at times, vast majority good posters, a couple of doughnuts on here mind :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:22 pm

Sergeant Dribble wrote:

Sounds like afew on this place at times, vast majority good posters, a couple of doughnuts on here mind :ayatollah:

But we dont ban them for having an opinion. ;)

Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:25 pm

Merlin wrote:
Sergeant Dribble wrote:

But we dont ban them for having an opinion. ;)

It's what forums are all about IMO. One thing that lets this place down is the spelling and grammar, apart from that.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:27 pm

Sergeant Dribble wrote:
It's what forums are all about IMO. One thing that lets this place down is the spelling and grammar, apart from that.

And numeracy it seems :mrgreen:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:30 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Sergeant Dribble wrote:

And numeracy it seems :mrgreen:

I have one thing to say about that:-

(a) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:31 pm

Sergeant Dribble wrote:

Why are you so concerned with peoples grammar & spelling, I've noticed a few of your post are directed at exactly that. ??? Not everybody is the perfect speller, writer, story teller......... But as long as we can understand their opinions and views thats all that counts. :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:33 pm

Merlin wrote:
Sergeant Dribble wrote:

Why are you so concerned with peoples grammar & spelling, I've noticed a few of your post are directed at exactly that. ??? Not everybody is the perfect speller, writer, story teller......... But as long as we can understand their opinions and views thats all that counts. :ayatollah:

Not concerned, just hard at times to make out what people are saying. That is all.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:35 pm

Sergeant Dribble wrote:
Merlin wrote:
Sergeant Dribble wrote:

Not concerned, just hard at times to make out what people are saying. That is all.

I would have thought that some one with your intelligence could quite easily piece together what others are trying to say. ;)

Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:02 pm

Merlin wrote:I would have thought that some one with your intelligence could quite easily piece together what others are trying to say. ;)

I can, eventually ;)

Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:13 am

Don't you need six fingers to type a post on there???

Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:37 am

TH63 wrote:Don't you need six fingers to type a post on there???

no you just need proof that you have experienced incest more than 3 times