Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Disgrace.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:23 pm

How the f**k can the club charge a 15 year old £240 for a season ticket? Put me on a huge downer, I've spent well in the excess of £300/£400 quid on the club already this season. Back to starving myself in school and saving all my pocket money (Basically going ethiopian and having no social life)

Really pissed me of that!

Re: Disgrace.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:41 pm

Norm wrote:How the f**k can the club charge a 15 year old £240 for a season ticket? Put me on a huge downer, I've spent well in the excess of £300/£400 quid on the club already this season. Back to starving myself in school and saving all my pocket money (Basically going ethiopian and having no social life)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Im 16 being charged £240 :shock: are you going for student/child canton stand aswel? :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:43 pm

welcome to the real world :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:47 pm

Norm wrote:How the f**k can the club charge a 15 year old £240 for a season ticket? Put me on a huge downer, I've spent well in the excess of £300/£400 quid on the club already this season. Back to starving myself in school and saving all my pocket money (Basically going ethiopian and having no social life)

I assume you are 15 now but will be 16 when the season kicks off in August? In that case I actually have some sympathy with you. If the club wish to collect the cash NOW, then your age NOW should count towards what you are charged and not what you will be in August.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:40 pm

adamt958 wrote:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Im 16 being charged £240 :shock: are you going for student/child canton stand aswel? :ayatollah:

Yeahh mate :( :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:40 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

I assume you are 15 now but will be 16 when the season kicks off in August? In that case I actually have some sympathy with you. If the club wish to collect the cash NOW, then your age NOW should count towards what you are charged and not what you will be in August.

Yeahh man, 16 in June, piss take!

Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:24 pm

When you hit 16 you will be able to get a part time job which will easily make this affordable. Try Mcdonalds, they always take on young punks like yourself

Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:44 pm

what the club wants is a full paying adult in the stands, apart from the family stand,,, they dont want a youngster paying less, its money lost to the club,, i think its wrong but it all adds up to lost revenue to the club?

Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:07 pm

especially if they could go if they got a job

Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:13 pm

Ben wrote:welcome to the real world :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:21 pm

steal me a 1.6 golf, 04 plate atleast, less than 60 k on the clock and i'll buy you a season ticket

Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:25 pm

The Douce wrote:steal me a 1.6 golf, 04 plate atleast, less than 60 k on the clock and i'll buy you a season ticket

pm me

Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:45 pm

I think youngsters should pay half the adult, the Ninian stand for me is £399 so really my sons should be £200 but they are charging £99 more a lot of money for me but we have a 5 year price freeze so I cant complain to much

Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:06 pm

As most kids are still in education untill 18, pretty hard to get a job at 16 nowadays, they shouldnt be chargeing adult rates until they are 18.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:07 pm

The Douce wrote:steal me a 1.6 golf, 04 plate atleast, less than 60 k on the clock and i'll buy you a season ticket

Couldn't get my hands on one mate, you'll have to make do with a Audi R8 I just found, registration BURK1E, pretty nippy machine mind! :)

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:31 am

Norm wrote:

Couldn't get my hands on one mate, you'll have to make do with a Audi R8 I just found, registration BURK1E, pretty nippy machine mind! :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:38 am

I'm sorry mate but £229 in the Canton Stand is good value for money, less than £10 per game if we don't get promoted. Assuming minimum wage is around £5.00, that means you would only have to work 1 hr a week part time (assuming home games are approx every 2 weeks).

In fact you should be counting yourself lucky that our club offer a student discount on ST's, as far as I can tell, the Jacks don't and you'd have to pay £399 :shock: (last years prices). I'm also fairly certain that when i turned 16, approx 10 years ago, there was no student discount (although I imagine around the same price you are now being charged).

Appreciate it is a bit of a steep rise when you turn 16, and hopefully you can lend the money off someone, and pay them back weekly/monthly when you get a part time job.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:44 pm

as far as I can tell, the Jacks don't and you'd have to pay £399
The Jacks however, leave school at about 14 and hit the smack. :lol: :lol: