Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: swansea jack army

Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:56 am

I was there and that is not what happened, you know it and so do I, so stop your f*cking bullshitting once again.
Neath is blue - get used to it! :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:29 am

Heh. I take it you weren't there by the by the Guild Hall then.

Go on admit it. You weren't there where you?

If you were there you would have realised that there was a lot more than 40-50. More like over a hundred of you. Mainly Neath and Port Talbot. And about 200 Jacks. You obviously weren't there were you? Go on, tell us how it happened in your mind, despite not being there.

Because I remember what I saw.

Both mobs ran at each other, but when they met Cardiff ran like f**k for their lives. Leaving Fatty Fullman and his brother, who were booted about something nasty. No Cardiff fans tried to help their brethren, they were running as fast as they could away. Probably to the beach. That's their usual port of call in Swansea and let the police and the RNLI deal with it.. Leaving their mates behind. Cowardly cunts Neath and PT Bluebirds. Left their mates to have a horrible kicking. Remind me not to follow your club if I ever need help.

When it was all over I actually stopped youngsters from booting him. And believe me, I'm from Neath and he's no friend of mine. But still, when someones unconcious it's time to leave them alone. I actually hate the fat bully tw*t. But I respect him for having a go and coming out worse. I have no respect for the rest of the Neath bluebirds who ran and left their mate. Cowardly cunts which we all knew anyway.

BTW, I didn't read this in one of Anus's books. I was actually there.[/quote]

You call him a bully, yet you were happily amongst a group kicking the shit out of him and his brother when there were only 2 of them. can you see what I can see there ?

I've seen with my own eyes how you lot work, pick on small groups going to their cars then on your toes when a decent sized group turns up.

Anyone who goes around attacking small groups is a coward. And my experience at your place is that the Jacks take the biscuit.[/quote]

f**k you're dim.

No, that's not what happened.

Two very large groups rushed at each other. One group ran away like cowards as soon as the fighting started. That's the Neath and Port Talbot blues for you. A couple of them were left and had a very nasty kicking. I then stopped people, mainly young kids, as he lay unconcious.

Got it. I stopped people booting him. I helped him.

Unlike his mates from Neath and PT who were running as fast as they could to the Mumbles.

I use the words "mates" in the loosest possible sense of course. No mates would do that. Unless your a Cardiff fan from Neath.[/quote]

Not me thats the dim one.

When his mates legged it and left 2 of them against 20-30-40-100 whatever of you, you should have just let him piss off on his way. You'd aslready won. Your own words were that evetually you stopped the kicking 'when it was all over' and he was already 'unconscious'.

Jesus, you can't even see what a cock you were.
Making out you were a hero because you stopped some plebs from killing him, when I would suspect that if he'd been on his feet and any of those lads were on their own he would have destroyed them.

Funny how it always seems to be the fans from 10 miles down the road you ended up fighting with - long after the rest of us had gone home.

You aren't alone though. There aren't many footy thugs who like it when the odds are against them.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:59 am

:lol: