Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' REM I SAID THIS '

Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:40 pm

' Rem I Said This '

Jay could Still be Sold, I know DJ Says NO, But I reckon he still could be SOLD and a Club from the Premiership are still talking to City.

Re: ' REM I SAID THIS '

Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:' Rem I Said This '

Jay could Still be Sold, I know DJ Says NO, But I reckon he still could be SOLD and a Club from the Premiership are still talking to City.

hot water annis watch where you put your feet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:43 pm

Is this something that's more likely to happen than not?

If he's sold over the next few days we will have very little time to get anyone in to replace him.

Or is DJ looking to rely on Parkin and JET as replacements?

Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:44 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:

hot water annis watch where you put your feet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I know Rob, But I cant hold back :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:45 pm

davids wrote:Is this something that's more likely to happen than not?

If he's sold over the next few days we will have very little time to get anyone in to replace him.

i found it odd he didn't bring on parkin against watford then switched jet to the middle.......

Assume Newcastle is the club?

My Opinion/Belief before the deadline.
I am not told its Def but if they increase their offer, money talks, Newcastles offer before was a joke.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:47 pm

I heard he is fond of "Black Cats"

Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:47 pm

sunderland went in for that west ham striker got rebuffed they still want fuller but i think bruce wants two strikers , so my guess would be sunderland mite come in with stupid offer. just a guess tho

Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:49 pm

Does Jay want the move? If so that would be against everything he's said recently.

Surely Jones should be trying to stop any move, not encouraging it.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I am not told its Def but if they increase their offer, money talks, Newcastles offer before was a joke.

Money plus Nile ranger.

Jay is so injury prone we might be better off flogging him and getting a decent replacement.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:50 pm

THE DON wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Money plus Nile ranger.

Jay is so injury prone we might be better off flogging him and getting a decent replacement.

but look how effective he is when fit :D

Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:51 pm

Is it Sunderland Annis :?: :? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:54 pm

Annis not being pedantic, and I may be incorrect, but didnt DJ say we wouldnt sell unless our valuation is met? Are you saying that we are just looking to move him on and get some cash or if they meet our £3M valuation he'll be gone? :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:54 pm

Been to Sunderland and Newcastle aways, can you tell Jay he really wouldn't like it there Annis, too cold :D :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:12 pm

If he does go surely Jones has a ready made replacement to come in. He would be a fool if he didnt. Nile ranger isn't the answer - doesnt score enough. Goals wins games - I would go for Charlie Austin :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:15 pm

imo i think he will be gone by end of january...... but i do hope not :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:19 pm

With Newcastle top scorer out for 2 months then Jay must be on agnda , their MD lost £1m gambling alledgedly in papers today , so £4m and we should sell

Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:23 pm

I think the same aswell. Just can't see him staying.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:24 pm

NIBluebird wrote:With Newcastle top scorer out for 2 months then Jay must be on agnda , their MD lost £1m gambling alledgedly in papers today , so £4m and we should sell

i think the same mate 4 million not bad price for length of his contract he has left to be fair. whether we like or not as supporters lol

Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:39 pm

What would be the point of selling him for 3/4 million then trying to find a player available for that price? We might as well just keep him.

There would be no point in him downing tools with us in a sulk if we didn't let him go, cause this would affect his wages when he goes to a new club in the summer.

£5m, up front, by Friday - otherwise, he stays

Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:42 pm

McLeish gonna up their bid for Bothroyd. Theres a bidding war gouing on. Let's face it he's gone. Don't let it drag on until the last minutes in the window though Jonesy and miss out on signing a replacement.
http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/8 ... ex-mcleish

Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:44 pm

ihatealiens wrote:McLeish gonna up their bid for Bothroyd. Theres a bidding war gouing on. Let's face it he's gone. Don't let it drag on until the last minutes in the window though Jonesy and miss out on signing a replacement.
http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/8 ... ex-mcleish

we swap places come the end of season :D :D i hope anyway :lol:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:52 pm

JET can do what Bothroyd does, not as good yet granted, but enough to cover him going.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:23 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:

I heard he is fond of "Black Cats"

We all like a bit of pussy :lol:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:28 pm

One things for sure, Cardiff and Jones have the upper hand and DONT have to sell him unless their valuation is met, and Bothroyd would also have to agree terms, if either one is not to their likings, then I dont see a deal, and Cardiff will hang on to Jay for the season.

Personally, I still dont see him going North at all..... If he goes anywhere, it'll be to the lights of London. IMO.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:31 pm

Merlin wrote:One things for sure, Cardiff and Jones have the upper hand and DONT have to sell him unless their valuation is met, and Bothroyd would also have to agree terms, if either one is not to their likings, then I dont see a deal, and Cardiff will hang on to Jay for the season.

Personally, I still dont see him going North at all..... If he goes anywhere, it'll be to the lights of London. IMO.

you think fulham mite have a try?

Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:34 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Merlin wrote:One things for sure, Cardiff and Jones have the upper hand and DONT have to sell him unless their valuation is met, and Bothroyd would also have to agree terms, if either one is not to their likings, then I dont see a deal, and Cardiff will hang on to Jay for the season.

I dont know, Maybe. (West Ham - Gabbidon??) I just think London is more beneficial for the player.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:36 pm

Merlin wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

I dont know, Maybe. (West Ham - Gabbidon??) I just think London is more beneficial for the player.

yea i agree think that what jay is hoping but depends on if them clubs want to take a gamble i suppose? zamora is back next month so be interesting to see if fulham can wait if you get me

Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:41 pm

the thing is jay is 28?, could be his last chance of the prem?