Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Lets have a game FAO Mike Morris

Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:10 pm

Of football against a team from this Board and a team from our Board, Every player must Pay £5 and it will all go to charity, what you all think? And we will have Ali to have a tannoy and say as the 2 teams are running out... WILL YOU PLEASE WELCOME MIKE MORRIS'S TEAM, AND OF COURSE THE NUMBER 1 BOARD IN WALES ANNIS ABRAHAM :ayatollah:

Re: Lets have a game

Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:11 pm

BlueCheg wrote:Of football against a team from this Board and a team from our Board, Every player must Pay £5 and it will all go to charity, what you all think? And we will have Ali to have a tannoy and say as the 2 teams are running out... WILL YOU PLEASE WELCOME MIKE MORRIS'S TEAM, AND OF COURSE THE NUMBER 1 BOARD IN WALES ANNIS ABRAHAM :ayatollah:

i will go in goal :lol:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:11 pm

i suggested rugby, and you agreed with me.................i smell a rat :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:13 pm

I'll be well up for rugby Baz, Cracking flanker in my day :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:14 pm

The Snipers Vs The Exclusives

:D

Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:15 pm

Yes I Welcome a game v them :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The money can go to Charity, oh Sorry Cardiff cIty Football Club. :lol:

Yes Rugby, I hate it but I will play it against the SNIPERS :lol:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:15 pm

BlueCheg wrote:I'll be well up for rugby Baz, Cracking flanker in my day :lol: :ayatollah:

A flanker with a 'W', not a 'FL'??? :lol:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:16 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
BlueCheg wrote:I'll be well up for rugby Baz, Cracking flanker in my day :lol: :ayatollah:

A flanker with a 'W', not a 'FL'??? :lol:

cheggs you started it now :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:17 pm

i can play anywhere! im up for it!

be good if we can play on merthyrs pitch or somthing lol

Forever Blue wrote:Yes I Welcome a game v them :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The money can go to Charity, oh Sorry Cardiff cIty Football Club. :lol:

Yes Rugby, I hate it but I will play it against the SNIPERS :lol:

Annis you can be our Number 8 mate, I can see it now ... Jones the Job has the ball and BANG huge hit by ABRAHAM lol

carlccfc wrote:The Snipers Vs The Exclusives

:lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:18 pm

Ben wrote:i can play anywhere! im up for it!

be good if we can play on merthyrs pitch or somthing lol

I'll be able to sort that out, I really am keen on this and it will be for charity.

Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:The Snipers Vs The Exclusives

:lol: :lol:

i feel a player coach posistion coming on me and sludge propping :lol:

I will also supply the Kits Nets etc as the Brunswick has a team, Annis think Warren will play for us mate? :lol:

BlueCheg wrote:Of football against a team from this Board and a team from our Board, Every player must Pay £5 and it will all go to charity, what you all think? And we will have Ali to have a tannoy and say as the 2 teams are running out... WILL YOU PLEASE WELCOME MIKE MORRIS'S TEAM, AND OF COURSE THE NUMBER 1 BOARD IN WALES ANNIS ABRAHAM :ayatollah:

I will be the mascott :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:20 pm

I know a couple of hookers we canuse, Kelly and Roxanne.

Oh, sorry, wrong kind :lol:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:21 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Still bring them anyway

Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:24 pm

Have it down Gol Centres 5-a-side. Could book out their 8 pitches and have loads of games going on with a few different teams from each board in a massive tournament, group stages all the way to the final. Gol would organise it all. Could end up with an all AA board final or an all ccmb board final! Don't know who I'd want to represent though.... feel some loyalty towards he ccmb board but really like this board now, decisions decisions lol

Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:33 pm

Nah have it @ penydarren park then back to cheggers' Brunswick for a piss up, a Cople free Beers from cheggers sure the brewery sort some gear out cheggs for a quiz too.....

Oh by the way i want a game play anywhere except sub :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:35 pm

Of course and FEE grub aswell. We will do a Quiz and earn more money for what ever charity we decided to support.

Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:38 pm

Lets sort out a Date then cheggers, sunday is going to be best day surely. Maybe the city can get some signed things and raise even more money

Im well up for it and i bet theres a lot of others....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:40 pm

did i here free gub :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:41 pm

brilliant idea, maybe ty hafan could be the charity?

Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:41 pm

sounds great can i be the referee will be honest and fair i promise, seriously tho i would love to play :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:43 pm

NOPE cheggers is crafty like that he said "FEE GRUB" Meaning we will have to pay :cry:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:44 pm

cefnblue wrote:brilliant idea, maybe ty hafan could be the charity?

Yeah I think if it did go aheah we would all put a charity forward and vote on it....

Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:45 pm

mattyblue wrote:NOPE cheggers is crafty like that he said "FEE GRUB" Meaning we will have to pay :cry:

No Im not I am a very giving and caring person :D

Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:47 pm

Whos working in the bute tonight anyway, still havent had a free beer yet!!!!!

Yeah lets all have a say on the charity then as you say pick 1 where every1 is happy :D

Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:58 pm

mattyblue wrote:Lets sort out a Date then cheggers, sunday is going to be best day surely. Maybe the city can get some signed things and raise even more money

Im well up for it and i bet theres a lot of others....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sunday, SUNDAY?? :shock:

With some of the fuckwits Mike has on his board it'll take um two years to decided on what colour kit to wear :lol:

That's after the five year debate on whether it is ethical to engage in sporting activity with Annis' "crew" :lol:

Good luck chaps :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:01 pm

Cheggers I am proper game for this! Put me in as a right back I'm quite handy there or right midfield :ayatollah: